OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Poor Customer Service-And I Will Leave It At That

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 23, 2011, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Ok I ordered some ammo from Mid West Hunters Outlet website Sunday 4-17-11 and they just shipped it out today Sat on 4-23-11.  I'm like what the heck.  Nothing on their website that said the ammo wasn't available or on backorder.  I called them on Wed 4-20-11 and they said it hasn't been shipped yet and that they had to get part of my ammo from another building of theirs.  I told the lady had I ordered from Midsouth Shooters Supply like I normally do I would have had my ammo by now.  I told her I won't ever order from you guys again.  That is totally unacceptable service in my book.  Thought I would let you guys know who are needing your ammo quickly.  No bashing just passing on the info so you guys won't have to go through the same type of turtle service that I did.

Snoody Bastid

Thanks for the heads-up. I HATE shoddy customer service. You would think during this tough economic climate companies would be bending over backwards for your money. I ordered a Speedfeed IV stock for my 11-87 on the 16th from another company, it didn't even ship out yet.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I hear ya buddy.  

Yea that is terrible if you have to wait that long before it even ships.  That's one thing I like about Midsouth Shooters Supply, Midway USA, Cabelas, or Native Outdoors.  They typically will ship the same day if your order is placed by a certain time in that afternnoon.

AndyH

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 23, 2011, 01:08:44 PM
Ok I ordered some ammo from Mid West Hunters Outlet website Sunday 4-17-11 and they just shipped it out today Sat on 4-23-11.  I'm like what the heck.  Nothing on their website that said the ammo wasn't available or on backorder.  I called them on Wed 4-20-11 and they said it hasn't been shipped yet and that they had to get part of my ammo from another building of theirs.  I told the lady had I ordered from Midsouth Shooters Supply like I normally do I would have had my ammo by now.  I told her I won't ever order from you guys again.  That is totally unacceptable service in my book.  Thought I would let you guys know who are needing your ammo quickly.  No bashing just passing on the info so you guys won't have to go through the same type of turtle service that I did.
I ordered some ammo from them also a couple weeks ago and the same thing happened to me. Needless to say they won't be getting anymore money from me.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: AndyH on April 23, 2011, 02:25:11 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 23, 2011, 01:08:44 PM
I ordered some ammo from them also a couple weeks ago and the same thing happened to me. Needless to say they won't be getting anymore money from me.

And just think how many more besides us are getting the same exact service.  But word will get out.  They can pull this until they run out of customers.  It will bite them in the end.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

drenalinld

Thanks for posting. Customer service is EVERYTHING to me.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: drenalinld on April 26, 2011, 11:00:24 AM
Thanks for posting. Customer service is EVERYTHING to me.

I hear ya.  Just think, I could of placed 3 separate orders with Mid South Shooters Supply starting on the same day I placed this order and spaced them out 3 days apart and received all 3 or about anyway by the time I received my only order with this other company.  That is a joke in itself right there.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

I placed an order with Native Outdoors last week on a Wed morning.  I paid like $10 for the 2 day shipping and he said it should be there by at least Sat.  I got it on a Friday around 2:00PM.  Now that is service and cheap shipping.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

Twister

When i orderd mine fed x was delivering it to my door before they gave me a tracking number. So no one was here to sign for it. Then later the same night i got a tracking number in my e mail. When i looked it up it said fed x tried to deliver but no one was home. And this was a week or so after i orderd them.

flhuntress

customer service is everything...it'll keep a customer coming back or keep them away.