OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Deleted

Started by Scott Hock, May 13, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Hock

Deleted

yelpy

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

sbbow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Footballer

That was nice of you to include shipping in the price . Hope you sell them!

MS Boy

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 13, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
I bet you could get very close to the asking price on eBay.
I bet a cold beer on you it doesn't. 

MS Boy

I would like to buy if we could come back down to earth a little bit.

jed clampett

Hey..a platz sold for 400.00...i only waited 2 years for mine...i am 4 years and 4 months in the wait for my corders....are they priced accordingly?...lol

golfernash

ThunderChickenHunter21

Calls are worth what someone will pay. Ppl on here say all the time looking for platz or Corder and will pay good money. Not saying it's not priced high because it is but I don't think he should Have to hear about it because what he wants for them. Good luck with the sale

Chris O

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on May 13, 2018, 09:42:11 PM
Calls are worth what someone will pay. Ppl on here say all the time looking for platz or Corder and will pay good money. Not saying it's not priced high because it is but I don't think he should Have to hear about it because what he wants for them. Good luck with the sale

I agree he may not ever be able to replace them.

BottomLand54

Does a benelli m2 come with it?

Pooh4459

I don't understand why a lot of you all are so gung hole to pay an insane amount of money for a callmakers call that makes you wait 2-4years to get one. Give a whole lot less to a guy who respects you and your business.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Pooh4459 on May 13, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
I don't understand why a lot of you all are so gung hole to pay an insane amount of money for a callmakers call that makes you wait 2-4years to get one. Give a whole lot less to a guy who respects you and your business.
Its not the Callmakers disrespecting anyone with a 2-4 year wait. Its all about demand and having so many orders with a life and career besides making calls. People act like that's all they have in life to do is make calls when I think its safe to say they have alot more in life to do. Hence no longer having lists anymore and only finishing up whos names were on before they stopped...

Jhp148

Pm sent