turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Camo Pattern

Started by gob4me, April 23, 2011, 08:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob4me

Whats your favorite camo pattern? I'M old school still favor mossy oak forest floor [impossible to find] and obsesssion.

longbeardlife.com

Obsession is hard to beat here in Florida in the spring.

30_06

TrophyTracker

DK Flatwoods in the deep south! It's not as high tech as some of the others, but it works very well everywhere. I've even killed ducks and geese in it in the snow of Pa.

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

KYFrid

I like M/O Bottomland and Obsession. Usually mix and macth em depending on how green woods are gettin.

WyoHunter

MO Obsession and Seclusion 3D in the timber. If I'm hunting open terrain I like Realtree AP but the best camo doesn't work if he sees you moving!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

apollo11

Natural gear is my hands down fav here in Colorado.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Snoody Bastid

For combat: British DPM (Dispersed Pattern Military) camo. about 30yrs ago I traded a OD green m65 field jacket for a SAS Paratrooper smock when I was serving overseas.

For hunting: The old TreBark camo. I know, I'm old school..

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Snoody Bastid on April 23, 2011, 01:48:53 PM
For combat: British DPM (Dispersed Pattern Military) camo. about 30yrs ago I traded a OD green m65 field jacket for a SAS Paratrooper smock when I was serving overseas.

For hunting: The old TreBark camo. I know, I'm old school..
I have a British Commando DPM Jacket that I cherish , it was a gift from my father , these jackets are very well made and the pockets are the most functional Ive ever seen-

Other than that my favorite camo is any 3 dimensional item like leafy wear or a ghillie suit. I started using ghillie suits about 20 years ago and when used right they are deadly
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tbird

Favorite camo would have to be the old mossy oak shadow leaf. It's hard to find anymore but I still got some and love it. Other than that I'd have to go with bottomlands.

devin4484

My top 3
1.  Advantage Timber HD.
2.  Realtree AP & APG.
3.  MO Obsession and Break-Up

Trevor2

APG  and Obsession for spring and early fall, AP for any other time.
Strutstopper

flydowntn

I buy what I can get on sale. I dont match at all when I go out. I kill at least 3 birds a year. So I dont think they care what camo you have on. I think just be still and entice them with calling and its history.
Shane
S. P. Game Calls

SinGin

dawgfrombama

Mossy Oak Obsession or Bottomland.  I like Break-up pretty good also.