turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

There has got to be a scientific reason

Started by Sir-diealot, April 26, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

The has got to be a scientific reason why I always end up with unmatched socks and hunting gloves. All my other gloves stay together, but not my hunting gloves.....NO they are off having a party somewhere unknown with the a fore mentioned socks and I don't know if I am more angry by the fact that they all took off and left me or that I did not get an invite!

There has to be an even better scientific reason where I am not to blame.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

guesswho

That's an old turkey Voodoo curse.   They put that same curse on me and also the missing boots curse.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Quote from: guesswho on April 26, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
That's an old turkey Voodoo curse.   They put that same curse on me and also the missing boots curse.
I did spend some time down in Louisiana years ago.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

guesswho

There you have it.  All the scientific proof you need.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

guesswho

Not everything can be explained with science. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

1iagobblergetter

Heck you can't even go mismatched. It looks like you lost all the right hands. Lol...I think guesswho is onto something... :TooFunny:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: guesswho on April 26, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
A lot can go wrong in a test tube.
Reach for the Barrelene grab the Basketane by mistake and here is what you get!

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on April 26, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
Heck you can't even go mismatched. It looks like you lost all the right hands. Lol...I think guesswho is onto something... :TooFunny:
Yea I like to ....... nose pick while I am sitting in the blind.

John Koenig:

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 26, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
Have You thought of changing your O.G.name to Sir-picksalot...???

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on April 26, 2018, 10:02:57 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 26, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
Have You thought of changing your O.G.name to Sir-picksalot...???
Naw, can't do that, name means something to me. Guess I will explain it, The Sir in my name comes from a book my mother got me when I was young on knights and armor. Dude gets knighted and becomes Sir so and so. The diealot (Die a lot) came from several friend but mainly one. When I had my car accident back in 2001 I could not hunt due to pain, I had a hard time standing, sitting, or laying down but I found well padded office chairs gave relief. Well I wound up also getting into computers and computer gaming as many of my friends were into it. My friend Jerry used to pick on me all the time, he would say "Man you die a lot" constantly because well it was true. I combined the two interest together to come up with Sir-diealot My mother had already passed in 95 and Jerry died as a result of burns he got at a campfire one night 14 years ago this Sept. 7 He was one of the best friends I have ever had in my life, could start and argument with you and then turn around in the middle of the argument and make a wise comment and make you start laughing so hard you would cry. I have tried to do as much as I could with his kids though my pain has limited me, I love taking them fishing when I can but right now the vehicle is down. Neither boy is into hunting and his daughters mother moved them to FL which breaks my heat because the daughter and I had a very special relationship, truth be told she had me wrapped around her little finger. So this is why on just about every forum I am on I use my gamer tag to honor and remember them both.

John Koenig:

Marc

As long as I have a left and a right, I am OK...

I do not like mesh gloves due to a mishap with catching the mesh in the trigger once...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

mspaci

I think I have the matches for those, lol,Mike