Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTT Brand New NWTF 2017 Camo Mini Bike for a Long Beard in PA or DE or RI SOLD

Started by Magdump, April 23, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdump

I am still fairly new to turkey hunting (but have been arrowing deer for decades-not a new hunter, just a turkey NOOB) and only recently joined NWTF.  I attended two local NWTF fundraisers last Fall and at one of them, won the NWTF Mini Bike.  It is a cute little bike but honestly, I have no use for it as there are no small children that I know nearby who can use it.  What I do need is progress toward my new life goal of bagging a long beard in every state (except Alaska I understand there are no huntable wild turkeys there).

So, I am hoping that one of you turkey hunting experts can use this mini bike and in return, take me out, teach me whatever you can about turkey hunting, and help get me within at least 50 yards of a longbeard in your state.  I will drive up with the bike in my truck and hopefully drive home with another state checked off.  At this point, I am looking for a trade for a hunt in: Pennsylvania, Delaware  or Rhode Island. 

The bike is absolutely brand new, never been started, and the still-in-bag oil and instructions are included. Photos below and thanks for your time!

If this does not work, I will stick it on ebay I guess.

BMAC_Turkeys

Magdump