turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Hunting Public

Started by tha bugman, April 20, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolandstrutters

I've been following Aaron for a while and its great to see them having the success they deserve. They have changed the game as far as hunting media goes.

chadly

Quote from: jryser on September 06, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
  Ted, Aaron, and Zach have gotten terrific bucks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat's out of the bag!  I can't wait to watch.

jryser

Quote from: chadly on September 07, 2018, 05:16:36 PM
Quote from: jryser on September 06, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
  Ted, Aaron, and Zach have gotten terrific bucks!!!

Cat's out of the bag!  I can't wait to watch.
Lol Aaron sent me a pic and I immediately went into write and record mode and got his tune written!!! 

chadly

I cant wait to hear the tune and watch the video. 

WiLL B

Been watching em. Waiting on the next one! Good stuff!

ShootingABN!

jryser

Thanks for all the great support!  The fellas are absolutely the nicest guys in the world and are as fun to hang with as it appears!

ShootingABN!

Ted was pummmmmmmped! I believe the string hit the leaves on the Gilli suit, causing shot to hit left. I had same thing happen. Cut the material away left arm and chest on inside.

jryser

Quote from: ShootingABN! on September 13, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
Ted was pummmmmmmped! I believe the string hit the leaves on the Gilli suit, causing shot to hit left. I had same thing happen. Cut the material away left arm and chest on inside.
I think what I loved about Ted's hunt was the capturing of the highest high of the shot. And then that very first look at the arrow hitting the lowest low, and even getting lower during tracking...and THEN!!!!

Aaron is awesome about the background tunes too / he always puts stuff in that I wouldn't think of choosing from my catalog. That's why I just write and record and he chooses!!!

chadly

The whole hunt was great.  Keep up the great work Jryser!  Really looking forward to Zack's hunts and buck!!

jryser

Quote from: chadly on September 13, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
The whole hunt was great.  Keep up the great work Jryser!  Really looking forward to Zack's hunts and buck!!
It's epic!!!  Did some special tunes for that one!

ShootingABN!

deerhunt1988

The boys are the real deal!

You can go here:

http://app.fw.ky.gov/harvestweb/publiclandResults.aspx

To see just how few of bucks have been killed on public land in KY so far...Of course, it was even fewer when they got theirs. Pretty dang impressive to go in blind and get those kills on film when success rates are so low.

daddyduke

What a Great Nebraska hunt!! Nothing like stalking them in their living room or bedroom. Great job!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

aclawrence

Hey Jryser you're doing a great job on the music. I think it was right when Zach killed his buck and the music jumped out to me how right it was and then I remembered you were the guy making it. Great job from a fellow musician. Keep it up.