OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Houndstooth game calls

Started by Basser69, April 20, 2011, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

Lyle of Hounds tooth game calls sent me one of his "All Pro 3" mouth calls and I can tell you that it is one of the easiest out of the package mouth calls to play that I have ever used. It is almost like the latex is pre stretched and the tape is super soft. Killer yelps, cutts, putts and purrs. You can get really loud or super soft with it. This call is awsome and I an now a fan of these calls.

bowhunter84

i got the tom bomb 2 reed call and it is awesome!   like basser said it is the easiest out of the package call i've ever used.

harvester

Bustabeak

PANYHunter

bayou gobbler

I'm still waiting on mine...im ready to try it out!!

HoggleGobble

I have several of his calls, and love the Modified V-Cut 3 Reed. 5 have died by it so far.

harvester

Got mine today, it is one sweet call. Houndstooth Game Calls have it figured out. Thanks again for the call. :z-winnersmiley:

Bustabeak

Got mine today as well sweet call!! Thanks houndstooth!! Very nice of you to send it out!

Hognutz

Still waiting..Maybe tomorrow..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Quote from: moore on April 21, 2011, 05:09:19 PM
never heard of them

I had not either until Lyle sent out some free calls and I can tell ya that they rock!! Try one and you won't be sorry

bowhunter84

Quote from: Basser69 on April 22, 2011, 12:45:30 AM
Quote from: moore on April 21, 2011, 05:09:19 PM
never heard of them

I had not either until Lyle sent out some free calls and I can tell ya that they rock!! Try one and you won't be sorry
:agreed:

the call i got is awesome :icon_thumright:

PANYHunter

Got my ghost cut 3 reed today.  Sounds pretty dern good.  Can't wait to use it on some birds.

GAbird

Can't support anything from Tuscaloser....Just kidding, they look like some good calls.

PANYHunter