Main Menu

Good year in SC

Started by davisd9, March 31, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmart241

davisd9

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on March 31, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
That's great Donald Congratulations What's you're secret?
Keith

Wish I knew Mr. Keith!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on March 31, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
Great job Donald, way to go, this is the first year since 85 that I didn't hunt #
SC , having to wait till the 14th for our season to start.

Hate you missed hunting here. I have heard mixed reports but everywhere I have hunted has been overall good hunting.

allaboutshooting

Fantastic! Great birds.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

coyote1

Those are some great birds. Congratulations!

dirt road ninja

Congrats...if ya can't stand it come frustrate yourself down here.

Chris O

Great job! Fishing isn't a bad thing either it's nice knowing you already had a great season.

WiLL B

wade

I'm all jealous and stuff. Congrats!
Do it outdoors

renegade19

Gooserbat

Looks like a great time
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

J.D. Shellnut

That's awesome!!! I limited out first two days of season one time. Man that made for along year!!!!
60% of the time it works every time!

cuppednlocked

Nice birds!  I'm taking Colt for his first youth opener this weekend (gooseaholic from scducks) as long as the weather holds.  Potentially calling for snow and the possibility of a good amount of rain.  He's pretty excited to say the least.