turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OG Patches

Started by Nidanation, March 28, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nidanation

Hey guys I just ordered my first OG patch and was just wondering what you all normally put your patches on? Hat? Turkey vest? Just wanting some input.

daddyduke

Vest. Might put Anniversary patch away.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Dr Juice

Lazy coyote

Backpack.  And decoy bag

Cut N Run

I've got the one with Boney & a double between the shoulder blades on my vest.  The rest are stashed in a drawer in my hunting cabinet.

Jim

Luck counts, good or bad.

Nidanation

That is awesome! Thanks for all the info guys! How do you all put them on something just iron it?

dutch@fx4

My motheri nlaw sew mine in my vest..got two more  on the way

daddyduke

I was thinking about buying some Velcro material and gluing the patch to it. Then you would be able to move it to different things.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

J.D. Shellnut

Any word if there are going to be anymore 2018 patches available???? Also does buying the anniversary patch count as site supporter?
60% of the time it works every time!

tha bugman

Old Gobbler

Quote from: J.D. Shellnut on March 29, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
Any word if there are going to be anymore 2018 patches available???? Also does buying the anniversary patch count as site supporter?

Ask me in 3 weeks about the 2018 patch and I might be able to let a few reserve ones go

If you got 2  of any patch this year , pm.me and I'll upgrade your profile to site supporter

I've always sold the patches foe 10 years now , I
They have become increasingly collectable. ...I have never seen patches blow out completely like the 10 year anniversary patch ....I woke up in the morning and they were gone ! I had to beg the patch folks to send me some more cause we had so many members that wanted one and couldn't get any cause they sold out

That being said .....I have those extra patches on the way , I'll have them in hand in probably a week ,let me tell you the 10 year patch LOOKS SO GOOD IN PERSON , pictures don't do it justice --for those who are gettingsome , wait till you get them , they are perfect for a ball cap , or vest , I like the 3 inch size

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Nidanation

If any more patches become available to purchase I'd like to know I love all the patches I've seen!

ncturkey

I am going to make a shadow Box for my collection of OG Oatches.

CDNduckslayer

Thanks for the profile update Shannon!!

goblr77

My favorite patch was the turkey skull.