only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need A New Aluminum Pot

Started by Buckman18, March 27, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redjones

Semper Fi

Boilermaker

Love my Schafer Atomic 13.  Great sounding call, you can't go wrong.

I just bought a flamed osage aluminum pot from Mike Yingling and man does it sound good!  It's a beautiful call!  I'd give Mike's calls a look, they flat out run!!  He's on the forum.

Bowguy

Few guys mentioned Schafer. The Atomic 13 is awesome. His other aluminum's are good too. Couple guys to not leave out of consideration are MAC and Dustin Jones they're slick aluminum but both real good too

beardhunter87

MAC cherry Aluminum is killer. Schaffer Sepele Aluminum Aluminum also. Even Jake w Rugged is top notch

Buckman18

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, definitely sounds like custom is the way to go. I'm going to listen to the sounds of all the suggestions mentioned, that I can find, and pick one. Again, thank you all!

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Buckman18 on March 29, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, definitely sounds like custom is the way to go. I'm going to listen to the sounds of all the suggestions mentioned, that I can find, and pick one. Again, thank you all!
Youtube and sound file section here will get you started buy what sounds good to you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rzrbac

Let us know what you end up going with.

stinkpickle

Yeah, let us know.  There are a lot of good ones out there.  BTW, I use a Lights Out from Wendell.

kyturkeyhunter4

Enticer turkey calls makes a awesome aluminum pot call.

griffman

Jimmy Schaffer Atomic 13 or Sapele.  Can't go wrong with either call.

Buckman18

Definitely hearing some good sounding calls, an improvement over mine for sure!

Having trouble finding the Halloran aluminum sound file and the atomic 13 sound file? Anyone have these?

I found Hanks game calls padauk aluminum and it's great as well!

Seminoleturkey

I read this and decided to order one .it got here Tuesday and that with free shipping and it only cost $42.00. I have many custom calls and this one ranks very close to the top lf not the top .Great work .this call is pure turkey and so easy to play .easy 5 star call and way under priced IMHO . 
Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 28, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
I make an aluminum call. You can check them out at www.footonDAhead.com. The aluminum surface is my personal favorite. Let me know if I can help you out in any way!

Drew

honker22

I'm quite fond of my American Strutter "timeless bubinga aluminum".
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Seminoleturkey

My vote is for foot on da head .for me it's hard to imagine a better sounding easier playing Aluminum call at any price .http://www.footondahead.com/