News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mini boat paddle

Started by otis, March 23, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

callmakerman

So if a guy were to call Ralph and order a mini paddle call what combo would you suggest

paboxcall

Quote from: callmakerman on March 24, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
So if a guy were to call Ralph and order a mini paddle call what combo would you suggest

I would imagine Ralph will ask you what sound you are after and work to achieve that goal. May be a few different combos that will get there. For example the ebony over reclaimed chestnut I included earlier in this thread can get really raspy, but like all his minis, that box will also kee-kee like a young fall bird, and yet give a great gobbler yelp at the bottom end. Just as functional as a long box, smaller package. Unique sound. Killer call.

Regardless, ring him up - promise it is time well spent to talk turkey with one of the greats.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

sixbird

Marlin Watkins makes a phenomenal mini long box. I got one for a friend of mine. It was a IPE over black limba. I tried to think of any way I could to keep it but honor won out. Sometimes I wish I was more of a rat...  :-\

Turkz39