only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dissapointed with the honesty of some members on the board

Started by KYHeadhunter02, March 21, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYHeadhunter02

Resolved

GOOSESLAYER

call them out.......so they can give their reasoning..........or at least the other members here can be aware who to stay away from

fallhnt

I agree....the rest of us won't do business with them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

dejake

I would address it with them first.  Then, if no reasonableness, call them out in the feedback section.

SteelerFan

That stinks. Thankfully that's the exception rather than the rule for this site. Another reason maybe to get some pics of the call you're buying? If I "know" a member here - I don't ask for pics if they have always been good on their word (and there are lots of those folks). I'm also not offended if someone asks me for detailed pics if I'm selling.

Hope you get the issues resolved.

guesswho

Hopefully a resolution can be had.  Best case scenario in a deal is both parties are happy.   Worst case should be both parties wind up back where they were before the deal took place.  Money can't buy honesty, that's why it's so valuable!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Smooth_Operator

That sucks, hope you get things settled in your favor. This is a big reason I won't buy from here or any other forum unless the person has posted a detailed pic(s) and a price right off the bat. There are rules in place for a reason, but somehow you always see people say "text me for pics" and whatnot. If a person can send pics via a phone and can use the internet, I'd imagine they have the mental capacity to learn how to post a pic on an Internet forum.
Not saying this is what happened to you, but I see it often. The best buyers and sellers on here are detailed and honest, and that's the way it should be. Good luck to you bud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

bbcoach

Shannon has setup a Scammer Listing in the Turkey Call Classifieds.  If you can't get a resolution and you don't want to call the individual out, then send Shannon a PM and see what he has to say.  If he lied to you and sent a defective call then that is the same as scamming someone.  If we don't call these people out, this will only get worse.  Hope things work out!

Old Gobbler

PAYPAL ...REFUND ...PROBLEM FIXED and PM me the name of the member thank you
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dirt road ninja

I've been lucky. Everything on this sight as been a mostly smooth transfer.

Greg Massey

All the people i have traded or bought from have been great on the forum.. but i'm sure we have some bad apples in the mix on the forum... good luck in getting it resolved.... i agree call the person out , no need for them hiding behind a fake name and computer screen ....

fallhnt

Quote from: dirt road ninja on March 21, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
I've been lucky. Everything on this sight as been a mostly smooth transfer.
Me too. Both bought and sold items.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

g8rntn

Hope it gets resolved. Call people out and that will stop them.

Fl strutter

I've dealt with kyheadhunter02 and he's a great guy to deal with. It sucks people ruin a good thing that this forum allows us to do and enjoy our passion. I hate dishonesty.

troutfisher13111

I don't want to get too involved, but I will say I've had a few dealings with TJ and he's top notch in my book

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk