turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

More snow for the Northeast

Started by zelmo1, March 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

:z-dizzy: Another  foot of snow heading our way. Maybe birds wont gobble till the season starts  :OGturkeyhead:

mightyjoeyoung

186 1/2 inches of the stuff.  Thats what Erie has gotten so far this winter.  7 FEET in 5 days and then every other storm has dropped a foot,+ since.  I like winter, but this is getting rkdonkulous.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

zelmo1

It is warm today, I hope it stays that way.  :fud: :OGani:

LI Outdoorsman

Every time i even think about headin up to my hunting camp we get more snow..
Just want to do some pre season scouting already!

Happy

Still snow on the ground here in the mountains of western Maryland. Lot of Robbins floating around looking like they are hating life. It will all work out though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

I'm ready for it to be a memory. Haven't seen much in the way of birds and the snow is too deep to go walking around.
It's actually crusty now too. Gotta be almost over

TauntoHawk

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on March 12, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
186 1/2 inches of the stuff.  Thats what Erie has gotten so far this winter.  7 FEET in 5 days and then every other storm has dropped a foot,+ since.  I like winter, but this is getting rkdonkulous.
Man it's hard to imagine living in an area that gets that much snow in a year

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tomstopper

Having moved to NC from the finger lakes region in NY, I can honestly say that I don't miss all the snow and cold weather. Definitely understand your guys frustrations though. Used to wait for spring to hurry up and get there each winter

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

zelmo1

Sir-diealot

Quote from: tomstopper on March 12, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Having moved to NC from the finger lakes region in NY, I can honestly say that I don't miss all the snow and cold weather. Definitely understand your guys frustrations though. Used to wait for spring to hurry up and get there each winter

What part of the Finger Lakes? I live a few hundred yards from Seneca Lake.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tomstopper

Used to live in Corning

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 12, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on March 12, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
Man it's hard to imagine living in an area that gets that much snow in a year

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yearly average is "only" 97".  Lol.  We have gotten something like 57" MORE than the next snowiest city, Syracuse,  NY.  Broke multiple daily,  weekly and monthly records this year. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

quavers59

I think this is it though. New York has seen enough snow!! I hope to get out this coming Saturday for a long hike.

oldturk

seen 5 toms working a field after farmer spread manure,bout the only place they could walk in tractor tracks.so much snow calling for another foot this week.i live about 60 mi. se of buffalo

turkaholic

live to hunt hunt to live