turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Two more osceolas........

Started by scott ellis, April 19, 2011, 12:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott ellis

We had a great weekend! We bagged two osceola's by 900am. Doug a longtime friend whom I've hunted easterns with for 16 years got his 1st Osceola.  I'm headed to NW Nebraska with Cannon next month to hopefully bag my first merriam to complete my grand slam.

Doug Morrow

Cannon Linder

bowhunter84

longbeardlife.com

congrats on the birds... I guide and hunt in Florida and to get a bird this late in the year is a plus.. Usually by now they have been called to and chased around on every corner of the property and are a little call shy...  Glad you got your Osceola and good luck with Nebraska..

scott ellis

I know what you mean longbeard!  I am a 4 generation Floridian myself and actaully hunt a good bit on public ground as well.

se

JVA54

Hognutz

Way to go, Scott. Nicely done..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

PANYHunter

Congrats!! Good luck in Nebraska!!

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

RustySap

timbrhuntr

Nice birds! Congrats to you and the hunters. Good luck in Nebraska.

Not to seem smug or hijack your thread but after reading this post it makes me feel even better about my accomplishment of calling in and harvesting an Osceola on public land by myself and in the late season. Besides its more fun when they are wary from being hunted for several weeks before you get there  isn't it ;) .

harvester

cannonball

Reloader

nctrkyhntr