OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TSS SHORTAGE

Started by BottomLand54, March 07, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Quote from: BottomLand54 on March 13, 2018, 10:04:26 PM
i like to hunt with my hat backwards and shoot . my 10 gauge with 4 inch number 11's tss and wear my skinny jeans and my tie dye t shirt that says Russia is the problem.
Personally I am more into wearing some ultra short cut off Jean shorts that are frayed. Some steel toed work boots and a Sleeveless Brittney Spears world tour tee shirt.

Seen an old boy dressed exactly like that coming out of a gas station with a 30 pack of natty light. My buddy started laughing and said "well, it looks like we're back home." Sad part is, we were back home....

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

zelmo1

My 11 year old daughter's favorite outfit is camo  :funnyturkey: She wears it to school at least 2/3 days a week

BottomLand54

Guys apex says they are out of components and are trying their best to secure some lol glad I got plenty Federal heavyweights I think for the money long beards is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Quote from: BottomLand54 on March 14, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Guys apex says they are out of components and are trying their best to secure some lol glad I got plenty Federal heavyweights I think for the money long beards is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would hope they won't go changing components,but needing to get shells out and money in ?
Looks like they already have some serious issues that need some attention.

BottomLand54

i say stick with federal buy you a case in the summer