OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Haint Gobble Tube

Started by vt35mag, March 07, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 09, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
Never tried the haint had the hall fire but can gobble on a mouth call much better then I could with the fire. Always wanted to try a haint but not buy one lol now they are out of my price range so I'll stick to using a $5 mouth call

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I've found a good tube call makes a great gobble. Much better than I could ever get from a Haint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Quote from: wvmntnhick on March 09, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 09, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
Never tried the haint had the hall fire but can gobble on a mouth call much better then I could with the fire. Always wanted to try a haint but not buy one lol now they are out of my price range so I'll stick to using a $5 mouth call

I've found a good tube call makes a great gobble. Much better than I could ever get from a Haint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've tried a tube can see how that would work great but I'd need more practice as 2 out of 10 sound great other 8 attempts sound like a dying mallard.. I've had decent results with a mouth call and have killed a few birds that were hung up until I gobbled at em

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yelpy

Sold my walnut on here for $25 about 4 to 6 weeks ago. My hats off to the guys that can run em and sound like a gobbler. To me it is a piece of junk. They said call us and we will teach you how to run it. Yah right, that went well. Never did get to talk to someone about how to use it.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk