OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Haint Gobble Tube

Started by vt35mag, March 07, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

After seeing what some are going for in the classifieds, it has me thinking about letting mine go... Laminated limited edition #1 of 150. Never hunted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Fieldturkey

Not to hijack but why are they selling for so much?

vt35mag

Quote from: Fieldturkey on March 07, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
Not to hijack but why are they selling for so much?
I don't take it as a high jacking, posted it in here to get the conversation going. I guess since they aren't made anymore they are going for a premium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Fieldturkey

Wow I never saw that coming. I'll sell mine right now!

Fieldturkey

Haha I just looked for mine and I think I actually threw it away when I moved last year!

Devastator

Wow,i actually got pretty decent on mine.but not going to pay that much for one.

TauntoHawk

Yeah I find it funny 2 years ago guys were pretty much giving them away on here and now they are a collectors item or something.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

southern_leo

I don't have a haint I have the competition model. I could never get to the point I felt confident using it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vt35mag

I have used the polycarb with success and wanted a wood one.  Thought this one looked cooler than the walnut, so I got the Limited Edition.  For quite awhile I felt dumb buying it over the walnut, but now I am thinking I should throw it up on Ebay!

Fieldturkey

merriamsman

I have the walnut and the plastic - I use them a lot as locater calls with good results, but haven't called a bird in with one yet.

wvmntnhick

I traded mine for a yelper few weeks ago. Honestly, I'd have traded it for a pack of baseball cards and a stick of bubblegum. Chewed the gum and thrown the cards away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deast1988

I have a walnut one that never touched the woods or my vest can't figure out how to run it

vt35mag

Quote from: Fieldturkey on March 08, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
Sell that thing man!

I am going to put it on eBay tonight or tomorrow. 

I still have the poly version and my buddy gave me his walnut one.  He couldn't run it to save his life, but I have it down pretty good.  Does/can make for a decent locator.

TauntoHawk

Never tried the haint had the hall fire but can gobble on a mouth call much better then I could with the fire. Always wanted to try a haint but not buy one lol now they are out of my price range so I'll stick to using a $5 mouth call

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>