turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TRADED

Started by DBRANNON, March 06, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBRANNON

I have a Lamar Williams short box that is black walnut over mineral poplar. This box is not personalized. Made in 2017.

I am looking to trade for the following:

Pot calls: Platz, Corder, Daybreak.

Box calls: other Williams, Lapp, Dawkins, Watkins, Mann (short box only).

Trumpets: Watkins

Thanks for looking!

Patience, grasshopper.

Smooth_Operator

PM sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

DBRANNON

EDIT: I would need a combo of the 3 pot call makers to get the call, not just one pot. Thanks!
Patience, grasshopper.

MS Boy

If you decide you want some cash to go buy whatever calls you want just PM me. Thanks Danny

GSLAM95

Ive seen Platz & Corder pot calls bring as much as what that new box from Lamar cost, good luck on getting 3 of them for that one box call.  Just sayin

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

DBRANNON

2 not 3. And some people are crazy with their money. To each their own.
Patience, grasshopper.

BottomLand54

Clint corder 125.00
Paul platz 125.00

Lamar Williams short box 250.00

I see 2 being an even trade just my .02

Turkz39

There is a Platz slate call on eBay right now, still has 5 days I think the bid was close to 200.00 already

Smooth_Operator

Good lord people, quit derailing the man's thread. If that's what he wants for the Williams, that's what he's willing to give it up for. Same as you who pay an ungodly amount for for a Corder or Platz and scream "it's worth what someone is willing to pay." To the OP, good luck in your search buddy, I hope you get what you're looking for.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

DBRANNON

Guys, if you don't want to trade 2 pot calls for this box, that's fine. No one is going to heckle you about it, then again, they might. That's just what I would want for this box, if someone wants to trade some pots for it. I'm open to any offers for it. What I've listed on this post are suggestions and some names I'm interested in.
Patience, grasshopper.

3bailey3

Ok here are three pots, a sneed hot hen, Halloran metal mouth 1 and a Schaffer blue mahoe zebrawood glass for that box

Matt k

Wish I had something to trade, Lamar makes some great calls.

DBRANNON

The box is still available and you could have it in time for this upcoming season.
Patience, grasshopper.

GSLAM95

Quote from: Smooth_Operator on March 07, 2018, 01:49:51 PM
Good lord people, quit derailing the man's thread. If that's what he wants for the Williams, that's what he's willing to give it up for. Same as you who pay an ungodly amount for for a Corder or Platz and scream "it's worth what someone is willing to pay." To the OP, good luck in your search buddy, I hope you get what you're looking for.

Well Smooth_Operator the reason I made the post I did is because some who own those pot calls may not realize there value has gone up since they purchased them and I don't want to see anyone be misguided in anyway from either party. 
The original post stated 3 Corder or Platz calls for the Williams box and that post has since been edited.

Quote from: DBRANNON on March 06, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
EDIT: I would need a combo of the 3 pot call makers to get the call, not just one pot. Thanks!

This post which DBRANNON edited is the only reason I made the original post I did.  Originally it was posted that Corder and Platz were the only pot calls interested in and that it would take 3 of them to get the box. 

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

DBRANNON

I never said anything about wanting 3 pot calls, nor, did the original post state that. One person offered one call for it and I told him I needed 2. Then I put an edit below the original post stating I would need more than 1. For some reason GSlam has taken it as I need 3 Platz, 3 Corder's, or 3 Daybreak's. Or, a combo of those callmakers to make 3 pots to trade for the box. That's not the issue. And it's even stated above that I would like to have 2 of those, not 3. This is really silly and just clogging up a post with useless info, but thanks for helping out.
Patience, grasshopper.