Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burn someone on a classifieds add., and all your personal info will become publi

Started by Old Gobbler, March 05, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Shot across the bow....you know who you are....im not going to be chasing you all arround with pm's to square up with sellers...
1)you will be banned

2) I will post up your name ,address , and all your emails and ip#'s for the world to see...your turkey call buying days will be over with

Sellers.....DO NOT SHIP ITEMS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL , NO "GIFT" Paypal .....don't set your self up for a fall..

Dont buy from low post members

Nuff said , a banning is comming real soon....pay up ...now ---Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

eorlando

Uh oh. Someone is in trouble...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

perrytrails

Fl strutter

This is a great group full of great people and it's a shame someone would try to get over on someone. I've sold and bought on here a good bit and never had problems but that person should be put out there so everyone knows. Thanks Shannon for running a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our passion.

perrytrails

Quote from: Fl strutter on March 05, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
This is a great group full of great people and it's a shame someone would try to get over on someone. I've sold and bought on here a good bit and never had problems but that person should be put out there so everyone knows. Thanks Shannon for running a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our passion.
X2!!

Happy hooker

I agree some of these transactions are $100-2-300 and anybody dishonest I would've to know who.

J_mill

Drop the hammer. Can't stand a thief. It's a shame folks don't have the common courtesy these days. This is a great community and it's unfortunate they're are those in here looking to take advantage.

bbcoach

Thanks Shannon for running a GREAT website and taking out the TRASH! 

Dawson

Can't stand a theif either. I say post it. I will also say that I have bought quite a few calls on here and I haven't had a bad experience to date. And I have traded a few calls and I'm always sketchy about it but everyone I've dealt with has been honest.

BottomLand54

Man it's sad folks have to ruin good things by their dishonesty and selfishness! I say pay up or get put out after being posted up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Amen !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

1iagobblergetter

Liers and Thieves...I don't have the time of day for either. Hopefully the person will step up to the plate and do the right thing and avoid a public beat down..... :OGani:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 05, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

Amen !!
X2...amen

paboxcall

Agreed, I have bought a lot of stuff here on OG, and sold a ton of stuff too, never had an issue either way.

Thanks for keeping everyone on point.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer