turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trough calls

Started by sevetts, March 01, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevetts

I've been waiting for a trough to catch my eye, just wanting to hear some recommendations?

chuckward

Seems like Jake Naesen wins most of the trough competitions

adkmountainken

John Tanner makes a beauty!

wvlimbhanger

Bob Fulcher would be at top of my list....followed by Ryan Hershberger and Jake.

idratherb

3bailey3

I have two older Primos, one slate and one aluminum that sound great, their are two now on eBay a green one and the other not sure what is is made of but I am from Ms. And I have never saw these before, must be really old ones

Chris O

I have a Fantomb copper that Sounds great should be you tube on it

Bowguy

I like John Tanner too

chefrific

Another vote for Bob Fulcher here.  His trough calls are beautiful and deadly.

sevetts

Thanks guys, Jakes first place call from Ohio is on eBay right now. Id really like something other than slate cause I just don't think I'd use it as much as I would something copper or aluminum. Anyone know if bob makes a copper or aluminum? I couldn't find a video on the fantom copper...

paboxcall

Quote from: chefrific on March 02, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Another vote for Bob Fulcher here.  His trough calls are beautiful and deadly.

:agreed:

Give Mr. Fulcher a ring, he'd set you right up. Deadly calls, that's for sure.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

BMAC_Turkeys

I like John Tanners as well. 

letinmfly

John Tanner, Scott Ashburn, Jake Naessen and Dave Hagemann all make good ones. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

sbbow

Scott Ashburn or Jake Naessen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idgobble

I have a couple of Bearded Toms trough calls. I like two sided trough calls.  I found him on FB and don't think he has a website.  I'm thinking of selling my Bearded Toms two side copper and aluminum because I'm downsizing my collection of way too many calls and I have 3 copper and aluminum troughs. PM me if you want a good deal.