OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hmmm... Which one?? Pic

Started by eorlando, February 25, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo which one of you will be the first to go. Less than a week to go and it's on.

2018-02-25_10-50-44 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Been loving the pictures you've been uploading Eric! Couldn't make it to Florida this year, but making ot to Alabama on their opener. Seeing the pics of these Osceola's you've been posting has got the itch for season going about as bad as ever!

If I had to pick one, that third bird would taking a dirt nap first, by head color he looks like the dominant bird, and it would get those other boys fired up ready to play some more.

Rapscallion Vermilion

I'll take miney.    Really enjoying your photography.

1iagobblergetter

I agree Miney or even Moe....Eric its about like trying to choose a Buice. You can't go wrong either way... Great pic  :you_rock:

guesswho

Third from the left caught my eye first, so he would be the winner.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

crow

troutfisher13111

Any one of them, but if I had my choice it would be the last bird. Great beard and it looks like you can see one of his spurs and it's not shabby

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

#3 would be the "winner" for me, I always go with dominant bird first.

MK M GOBL

crow

I forgot to pick,
I'll go with #1, with a little bit of that spray can stuff they sold on TV for bald headed people, you could turn #1 into a true mossy head trophy

suburbhunter

appalachianassassin

either one would be fine. but, bird #3 has the biggest bewbs and that's what I want.

Yoder409

Throw em all in a sack and dump em out.........    Whichever one rolls outta the sack first would be A-OK with me.

Great picture !!!

Finding a place to hunt the Osceola bird is nearing the top of my to-do list.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

TauntoHawk

Miney or Mo... Try and shoot the strutter or dominant bird in those scenarios

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KentuckyHeadhunter

Miney .....great picture Eric!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Terry on February 25, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Any one of them, but if I had my choice it would be the last bird. Great beard and it looks like you can see one of his spurs and it's not shabby

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I was looking at the same one for the same reasons.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."