turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen Slate - SOLD

Started by Gobble!, February 24, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

$35 to your door. The striker isn't perfect, my kids go their hands on it.

Untitled by Justin Morral, on Flickr

by Justin Morral, on Flickr

Clardh

captpete

Gobble!

Clearly posted this one too low lol. I'll reply to PMs but safe to say it's sold to someone.

Clardh

You sure did post low! You wouldn't happen to have a Corder you want to sell for about 50 bucks do you?? Just kidding Gobble! Good luck this spring.

Gobble!

Thanks. What do these go for? I was thinking I only paid 45-50.

PMs replied.

Clardh

I'm not sure.  I think he is now getting about 65 a pot call. Really what you asked isn't bad. They just tend to hold their value because they are such a good call and now Lonnie has a few month waiting period from what I heard. Add that with a spring season in view and I'm sure you could have sold it for 50. Don't fret, as long as your happy!

Gobble!

Quote from: Clardh on February 24, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
I'm not sure.  I think he is now getting about 65 a pot call. Really what you asked isn't bad. They just tend to hold their value because they are such a good call and now Lonnie has a few month waiting period from what I heard. Add that with a spring season in view and I'm sure you could have sold it for 50. Don't fret, as long as your happy!

Nice! Glad I got someone a deal.

Clardh

Great way of looking at it! Like I said Gobble...good luck this spring!

Gobble!

captpete

Pretty amazing how fast some callls sell. It was listed at 2:21, I sent a pm THEN posted on the thread at 2:26 and I was still be out!! :newmascot: 

Congrats to the new owner!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

fishr64

Sorry guys I saw it at 3:24 and finally got lucky to get one that I've been looking for  :camohat:

HookedonHooks

Quote from: captpete on February 24, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
Pretty amazing how fast some callls sell. It was listed at 2:21, I sent a pm THEN posted on the thread at 2:26 and I was still be out!! :newmascot: 

Gotta be QUICK on the draw around here when a deal comes up. If you second guess it, it's usually gone.

fishr64

I agree, that's usually my problem, but not today.

Gobble!

Quote from: captpete on February 24, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

I realized I messed up when I had 3 PMs within 5 minutes of posting. He beat you by 01:09 and you beat the next guy by 00:09.