turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Short Hen Box

Started by TheBigSnood, February 24, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

Looking good TBS! I'm proud to call Doug a friend. He builds a good call to boot!

TheBigSnood

Quote from: Jbird22 on February 25, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
Looking good TBS! I'm proud to call Doug a friend. He builds a good call to boot!

Yes he does J Bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

3bailey3

hey Doug was at the local bass pro this weekend selling his calls but he forgot to tell his buddies he would be there. Thanks Matt for putting me on your list

TheBigSnood

Dwayne,
Hes an elusive creature.  Kinda like an ol' Swamp Gobbler!
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

mgm1955

M Sharpe

I had an opportunity to play Matt's calls in Nashville! He is making some mighty fine little callers. I see a couple in my future! Keep up the good work Matt! Pleasure meeting you in Nashvegas this year!!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

TheBigSnood

Mark,
Thank you for the kind words.  It was great meeting you and Mr. Beard as well.  Mighty fine people!

Matt

tha bugman

dublelung

Those are beauties! Very nice craftsmanship.

letinmfly

Just listened to a couple of soundfiles and I'm impressed with the sound of these calls.  Great job on them Matt!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: letinmfly on March 01, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
Just listened to a couple of soundfiles and I'm impressed with the sound of these calls.  Great job on them Matt!!  :icon_thumright:
Where are the sounds files?  Would love to hear them.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on March 01, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Quote from: letinmfly on March 01, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
Where are the sounds files?  Would love to hear them.

Thanks for the sound file.  With Matt's permission, I've uploaded his sound file for Snakewood over English Walnut.

https://soundcloud.com/rapscallion_vermilion/fulkerson-hen-box-english-walnut-snakewood

Here's the sound file for Matt's Bloodwood over Teak box.
https://soundcloud.com/rapscallion_vermilion/fulkerson-hen-box-teak-bloodwood

alankrow

MG150

I have two of Richard's Hen Boxes.always the first box out in the morning.I'm real impressed with the look and sound of your Hen Boxes,Mike

Will

Nice boxes. I see a lot of building in his future!