only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Ground blind

Started by Greg Massey, February 20, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMBOSTC

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 24, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
How easy is it to set up and take down?

How easy is it to move around once inside?

How much headroom do you have after sitting in a lounger chair?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Set up and tear down is a breeze.

Plenty of room on the inside.

Plenty of head room.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: backforty on February 24, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
Pic of it folded up to show packed size and a pic to show how much leg room while sitting in it would be great

The bag is very narrow once it's all packed up. Look at ALLJOKEDUP's pictures for the leg room.

CMBOSTC

So I will put this out there. If you are using a bow or crossbow, you need to be mindful of the flexible frame as it runs through the window openings. I usually stick the shotgun out the window, so you shouldn't have much of an issue.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

CMBOSTC

dublelung

It's not a bad looking blind but it's surely not built for more than one.

CMBOSTC

Yeah, it's really for one. Maybe a child and an adult but not for two adults.

treein dixie

Set mine up today and sat in it.  Man they did a great job with this one and the windows are great.  Little tight but managed to get the chair in the same carry bag.  Going to like this one i believe.

RussM311

This is actually funny.....  just before last season, I bought several child-size tents and other small tents.... all in camo, just to make a small portable blind for use with a turkey lounger.   Didn't turn out half bad actually and the one I settled on weighs about 2 lbs and fits in the back of my vest.  Total cost was $18 and about an hour of labor to cut and secure edges of windows with Shoe Goo....   Should have patented the thing..... LOL   

Best wishes to all for a great season....

Gamblinman

Call me a dummy, and I have 2 Double Bull hub blinds, but I received my Deception blind yesterday and I managed to have it tangled up twice trying to practice set-up and take down. I'll have it down pat by turkey season...I hope. :newmascot:
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

allchokedup

I like mine so we'll that I ordered another one for a friend
Nice little blinds.
And C. Brumfiel it's allchokedup . lol

chefrific

I still want to see a photo of it folded up and next to something as a size reference.
That little blind would be the ticket for solo running and gunning on bad weather days and is a darn cool idea.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: allchokedup on March 02, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
I like mine so we'll that I ordered another one for a friend
Nice little blinds.
And C. Brumfiel it's allchokedup . lol

I'm gonna blame it on auto correct... haha!

Txag12

Just got this blind in the mail and all though I have yet to hunt out of it I am so far convinced it will be a game changer. Well built, more than enough room, and super comfortable to be able to hunt out of a gobbler lounger type chair. I give it two thumbs up

SKFOOTER

Who has them available for purchase besides Mack's and Alps Outdoorz themselves??