turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Ground blind

Started by Greg Massey, February 20, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Did anyone check out the new low profile ground blind from Alps Outdoors / Z Ground Blind Deception at the NWTF convention.. it's for the low profile chairs...?

wvlimbhanger

I saw it on their website and the video NWTF had on their Facebook page during convention.  I plan on having one before season.  It looks to be the ticket for being lightweight and maneuverable. 

treein dixie

JUST ORDERED ONE WE SHALL SEE!

TauntoHawk

You think they are big enough to get 2 in there like a guy and a youth hunter. man I hate blinds but sometimes keeping kids still is 10x harder then working a bird in

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gamblinman

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 20, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
You think they are big enough to get 2 in there like a guy and a youth hunter. man I hate blinds but sometimes keeping kids still is 10x harder then working a bird in

At 56" inside width it could be done, but it doesn't leave much room to move if the birds don't come in as planned.

I'd like to see a video of set-up and takedown, more about inside the blind, and views looking out, sitting in a chair.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 20, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

At 56" inside width it could be done, but it doesn't leave much room to move if the birds don't come in as planned.

I'd like to see a video of set-up and takedown, more about inside the blind, and views looking out, sitting in a chair.
Not sure why more companies don't flood Instagram and Facebook with pictures and videos of new products I actually went looking for something to share or send to a buddy on it and couldn't find anything other then their website.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

stinkpickle

Looks interesting.  Good for those days when a sudden downpour might pop up.

Gobble!

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 20, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Not sure why more companies don't flood Instagram and Facebook with pictures and videos of new products I actually went looking for something to share or send to a buddy on it and couldn't find anything other then their website.

I don't know why they don't have a rep post here. Depending on how much they'd post they may need to become a sponsor but I can't imagine it would be much of an inconvienence for them.

SKFOOTER

Greg Massey

You can order it from Alps Outdoorz, just look under NWTF...there is a small video you can see on youtube , Walking through the 2018 NWTF.. you will have to watch the whole walk through to see it...

Gamblinman

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 20, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
Quote from: treein dixie on February 20, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
JUST ORDERED ONE WE SHALL SEE!
Where did you order it from?

Mack's had a few, or you can order it directly from Alps Outdoors
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

tha bugman

AMEN Brother!!

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Gobble! on February 20, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

I don't know why they don't have a rep post here. Depending on how much they'd post they may need to become a sponsor but I can't imagine it would be much of an inconvienence for them.

Some companies have the digital age figured out and others still think a website is enough. First lite camo was adding or redesigning 30 products for 2018 they released a short video on every piece or product line to instagram, facebook, and youtube leading up to the show season and did 20min walk through videos at their booth they also had product testers and company reps answering questions on a thread on a popular western forum (Rokslide) the thread was like 20 pages last I saw and the products aren't even available for purchase yet and most guys know exactly what they want and what sizes will work ect.

That is how you connect with a consumer and create buzz, it takes like 1 marketing social media position if they're good and some of the best at that job are people right out of college so it doesn't take tons of $$$

Roost 1

Any discount code to use online?

Tennessee Lead

I saw the blind there. It was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk