OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

LOOK!!! Win 1300 20ga Saddle Mount

Started by sevetts, February 18, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevetts

I hope this makes someone as happy as it has made me. So here's the story, I've been planning on buying my old hunting buddy a new shotgun before spring. I gave him and old H and R pump several years ago and he has done well with it over the years but I have heard him mention he would like something with a shorter barrel and camo some day. I got sick and had my appendix removed last week so I thought this would be a great time to start that project for him. I got really lucky and won a 1300 12ga turkey for him cheap($170). I bought a Millet 12ga saddle mount, a trs 25, and a mossy oak graphics kit. Before mounting the saddle mount I went and checked it on my 1300 youth 20ga. For prolly 5 years I have looked for a mount that would work on this gun and never found one that wouldn't take some modifications. This one Works Perfectly! The best part is these are a warehouse clearance on budsgunshop.com if you enter 20percentwc you get an extra 20% off it was around $20 shipped to my house!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sevetts

jmart241

stetor

Thanks for sharing. I got one for my youth 1300. It fit perfect. Got a bushnel trs 25 ordered to go on it. I hope it works well.

sevetts

That's what I put on mine, you'll be happy. Glad ya got one