OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derail this thread...

Started by Happy, February 12, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Quote from: g8rvet on February 14, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
Which one of y'all got some beads at Mardi Gras? 

Perverts.   :toothy12: :you_rock: :goofball:
Ain't never been ain't never will be. There's enough boobs right here on this site to keep me entertained.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

fallhnt

Who wants to discuss religion and politics?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

guesswho

Quote from: Happy on February 14, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Ain't never been ain't never will be. There's enough boobs right here on this site to keep me entertained.
And mine are real, mostly!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

Quote from: guesswho on February 14, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
Quote from: Happy on February 14, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

And mine are real, mostly!

Moobs ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

g8rvet

I was at  my nephew and his wife's "gender reveal" party.  That is a thing now.  Look it up. Ugh.  I walked in and they were all being serious and talking about gender, breast feeding, blahblahblahblah. As I filled my plate I said loudly, "I have gender issues, I was breast fed by my father".  Maybe they won't invite me to the next one.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Marc

I due knot no what you are talking about?  I use spell check and it does knot seem to make a difference.  Eye no their are other people who use spell check two.  I still sea a lot of mistakes.

I wonder if this was as difficult to reed, as it was to right?
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Cut N Run

Luck counts, good or bad.

BottomLand54

Any one know how to remove the 8 torque head screws off of the propellor clutch on a 1996 Cessna? What size wrench? Did you use air pressure like and impact wrench.

Also what is your favorite kind of plunger do you like the plastic ones or the rubber ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

THattaway

I just did a search on turkey hunting and came up with a hit on this thread. I am new to turkey hunting. Could any of you share a good spot on public land to try? A place with lots turkeys and no hunting pressure? Also, what shells shoot best in a shotgun?
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Gobspur

Quote from: THattaway on February 15, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
I just did a search on turkey hunting and came up with a hit on this thread. I am new to turkey hunting. Could any of you share a good spot on public land to try? A place with lots turkeys and no hunting pressure? Also, what shells shoot best in a shotgun?

Try these coordinates -5.3507, -65.5770, should get you to some unpressured area.  Not sure on turkey population though, I haven't hunted it.  You should go scout.

Happy

Better yet how bout you come along with me. We will spend the first hour and a half climbing a mountain. Bring comfortable boots.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Happy on February 15, 2018, 09:12:17 AM
Better yet how bout you come along with me. We will spend the first hour and a half climbing a mountain. Bring comfortable boots.
Happy, can i ride with you to the mountain and watch you climd it from the turck.. if you want i will vidoe tape you from the turck... :help:     Bottomland54 , said he would furnish drniks and sncaks..

THattaway

"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

HookedonHooks

Quote from: THattaway on February 15, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
But what shells shoot best?
Definitely TSS or better known as "Turkey Sniper Shot" because you can feel "comfortable" at 80.