turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Derail this thread...

Started by Happy, February 12, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

The other day, I saw a guy carrying a high dollar bag of dogfood out of Petco.  The bag had pictures on it of what was inside.   One of the pictures was peas.

My kids' Rott, Wally, would eat an onion or the sidewall off of a tractor tire.   My wife gave him the leftovers from this super chicken and pasta dish she makes.   It has peas in it.   5 minutes later the bottom of his bowl shined like my truck bumper save for all the licked off, green peas he left...........
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Happy on February 22, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
Why are boxing rings square?
And why are two guys battling for a purse anyway?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Happy

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 22, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
The other day, I saw a guy carrying a high dollar bag of dogfood out of Petco.  The bag had pictures on it of what was inside.   One of the pictures was peas.

My kids' Rott, Wally, would eat an onion or the sidewall off of a tractor tire.   My wife gave him the leftovers from this super chicken and pasta dish she makes.   It has peas in it.   5 minutes later the bottom of his bowl shined like my truck bumper save for all the licked off, green peas he left...........
One of my wife's friends has a dog that won't touch a McDonald's hamburger. Any other meat don't stand a chance.

Sixes

February 22 and it's 83 degrees in Georgia.

I broke down and turned on the AC.

I hate having to run my air in February

owlhoot

Quote from: Happy on February 22, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 22, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

One of my wife's friends has a dog that won't touch a McDonald's hamburger. Any other meat don't stand a chance.
Smart dog.He don't like feral donkey!

BottomLand54

Yoder409

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 22, 2018, 10:11:19 PM
whats best for hemroids?

It ain't jalapenos...........

Carve that one in stone.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

g8rvet

whats best for hemroids?
Just store your toilet paper in the freezer.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

guesswho

whats best for hemroids?
It depends on if your trying to get them or get rid of them.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

stinkpickle

Anybody remember where that derailing thread went???

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

It's around here somewhere. Somehow I think my cousins got involved

Yoder409

Do your cousins work on the railroad ??
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

............................all the live-long day ??
PA elitist since 1979