News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Binoculars

Started by Wayman, February 09, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 11, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
You can go to Harbor Freight with a 20 percent off coupon and get a pair of 10 x 50 for about 9 dollars...

HAPPY YOU AND GREG NEED TO GO SHOPPING TOGETHER AS TIGHT AS YALL OLD MEN ARE :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Wayman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayman

I just stoped at fin and these ones look pretty sweet. Still didn't pull the trigger on a set yet lol

Happy

Old? Old!!!! I turn 37 in a month. :)

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

KentuckyHeadhunter

I really like my Vanguards, customer service is great, but have talked to a lot of people who really like Vortex.
[/quote]

I'm a Vanguard guy too.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

BottomLand54

Quote from: Happy on February 11, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
Old? Old!!!! I turn 37 in a month. :)

i thought i read you had been hunting 35 years you started young :drool:

BottomLand54

i think i may order me some vortex diamondback 8x28 from ebay 139.00 free shipping with all kinds goodies and a hat as well.

Happy

Nope. I guess if chipmunks count I would be getting close. Took my first one of them when I was 4 with a recurve bow. Then I cried the whole day when I realized it was really dead. Didn't kill my first turkey till 21. 

Greg Massey

Quote from: Happy on February 11, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
Nope. I guess if chipmunks count I would be getting close. Took my first one of them when I was 4 with a recurve bow. Then I cried the whole day when I realized it was really dead. Didn't kill my first turkey till 21.
Happy, i didn't realize you were a baby turkey hunter...i was thinking you were like me 60 year old...

Happy

Baby? Man we are going from one extreme to the other aren't we? I consider myself more along the lines of a three or four year old gobbler. Not stupid enough to go running blindly into trouble but not impossible to fool either. Course being married i am smart enough not to go chasing any other hens so that should improve my life expectancy some.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Happy on February 11, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
Baby? Man we are going from one extreme to the other aren't we? I consider myself more along the lines of a three or four year old gobbler. Not stupid enough to go running blindly into trouble but not impossible to fool either. Course being married i am smart enough not to go chasing any other hens so that should improve my life expectancy some.
Great post Happy...love it... amen....

Turkz39

I just recently picked these up from sportsman warehouse. They were right at 100.00,  they aren't a big name brand  Celestron who ever that is,  but they are super clear.

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Wayman on February 11, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Not to say these are the wrong pair but I would consider the "power" of the binos... if you are comparing exact same bino/glass in 8x42's and 10x42's the 8's will out preform the 10's. (There is some math to this, that if you want to know I could go into). But the little difference you get by going to the 10's in power you WILL lose out on your low light viewing ability and there is inherently more "shake" in the 10's as well.

MK M GOBL

TauntoHawk

I use them a ton and like the kind that break the bank once and you have for years If not life.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BottomLand54

Quote from: Happy on February 11, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

hahaha thats hilarious happy me and you are young enough to call greg grandpa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :blob10: :drool: :jackson: :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley: