turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Halloran Metal Mouth II

Started by BABS9, February 08, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

I talked to him last night and he said he just glued up a bunch. Should get them next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Footballer on March 01, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
I talked to him last night and he said he just glued up a bunch. Should get them next week

Yea those are meant for the people who placed orders,but will be sold this weekend at the deer classic.

Ain't no sense in it

Snood Life

I went to my local outdoor store on Tuesday. They actually had two. Got to run one. I could definitely tell it had the same board as the original Metal Mouth. I already have the original so I didn't pull the trigger on the new one. Look forward to hearig some of y'all a opinions on it.

Why doesn't he sign calls he sends to stores? Non of the calls they had were signed.

Jbird22

If it's better than the original it'll be dynamite!

2nd 100

All he had made Up sold at Nationals. Saturday Night at dinner he had 17 mm2 orders come thru , Thats in Just over 1 hour. With them selling out you can imagine what the next few days were like. He also sold out of Double glass, Walnut/ Black Limba and Walnut / Butternut boxes and yes he has to Builds calls for the Dixie Deer classic on top of a regular job running a construction company. Just to let everyone know callmaking is not his only job, and believe me he has been Wide open since He , Ashley and Mike left Nashville headed for New York.

870BkWht

Im fairly sure mine shipped and should be delivered on Saturday. 

Everytime a package is shipped through the postal service to my address, I get a text message.  I signed up for this service through USPS.com.

At any rate, I got a notification that a package had shipped from Salamanca NY and will be delivered 3/3/2018.  When I ordered the zebrawood/poplar laminate green slate, it also came from Salamanca NY. 

I'll post back if I get it Saturday.

BABS9

Mine came today!! And she's a killer! Sounds awesome. It will be in my vest this spring!

BABS9

Going to guess Monday. I'm only about an hour from David so only usually takes a day to ship here. 

BABS9

Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 03, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
He is also working on a zebrawood slate for me too, so that could also be the holdup
sweet! Glad you were able to get another one.

Footballer

Got mine today! This call just looks bad to the bone. Awesome rollover on the yelp. It has a lower tone than my Mistress. She starts high and drops fast into some rasp. This will be an excellent locator pot. Another killer from David Halloran.

https://youtu.be/sGLpTYLDOew

BABS9

Footballer

Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 03, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
Footballer, did yours come with a jatoba striker? I thought it came with a ipe?

I asked him for a jatoba. I already have his ipe (and love it)

jamo

Just got mine today also, came with ipe striker.

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Footballer on March 03, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 03, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
Footballer, did yours come with a jatoba striker? I thought it came with a ipe?

I asked him for a jatoba. I already have his ipe (and love it)

You'll like that JATOBA very much.
I like it on glass