turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Halloran Metal Mouth II

Started by BABS9, February 08, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

I was told the green slate was shipping this week but have yet to get a conformation.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Jroddc

My green slate and zebra aluminum came last week. Still haven't heard anything about the mm2.

WV Ridge Reaper

Well mail has ran today and still nothing..I placed my order the day after this thread was started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABS9

Ya no idea if he even has any made up. I know he sold all his stock of them in Nashville

yelpy

Quote from: BABS9 on February 24, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
Ya no idea if he even has any made up. I know he sold all his stock of them in Nashville
The day before he headed home from the convention he told me he had some calls in stock.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Tennessee Lead

vt35mag

For those of us still waiting. David just e mailed me about a previous order I had with him.  He mentioned that he put a finish on MM2's over the weekend.  Should see them showing up in peoples mailboxes soon.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tha bugman

I tried it in Nashville, and I really could not tell that much difference in any of the other high end pots that he sells, but don't get me wrong it still sounded sweet! :you_rock:

tjh24

Just checking in to see if anyone has gotten thier calls yet? I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

WV Ridge Reaper

Still waiting here as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Fieldturkey

Jroddc

Fieldturkey

I'm going to see him Saturday at the Dixie deer classic. I'll find out what's going on