OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Halloran Metal Mouth II

Started by BABS9, February 08, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

boy that looks like black death, not sure if I should order now or wait to hear back from those that play it at Nashville
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

vt35mag

Quote from: outdoors on February 09, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Quote from: Fieldturkey on February 09, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
Not trying to derail this threads, when y'all order form his website do you get any confirmation or shipment confirmation?
ON MY LAST TWO ORDERS I DIDNT GET A CONFORMATION NOTICE, AND THIS , NEW CALL ,
SO FAR NOTHING.....

Login to your paypal account, that's your receipt and you will have to periodically check it for tracking info. You don't usually get anything direct from him, at least I don't.

davisd9

Great looking call.  Never tried the original.  I do like the looks, but got a couple months to think on it before some start popping up at reduced prices.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

vt35mag

I will probably wait til the limited edition box is released before buying the MM2. Don't know if he has any other calls up his sleeve either.
His booth at Turkey Rama this weekend? Anybody able to report what he's got that is going?

Jbhsgs3699

https://youtu.be/mH4-RRGQcX0

He just put a video playing call on YouTube. Link above

yelpy

I'd like to hear that call run outside.

southern_leo

That sounds like a wind cutter for sure

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KYHeadhunter02

Is the original metal mouth still going to be sold? I don't see it on his sight?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TauntoHawk

I'm gonna wait until a few of you get your hands on them and then bug you for outside sound files just an FYI

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 10, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
I'm gonna wait until a few of you get your hands on them and then bug you for outside sound files just an FYI

[/quot

Lol. I'm sure there will be some hitting the classifieds in a few weeks.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 10, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 10, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

[/quot

Lol. I'm sure there will be some hitting the classifieds in a few weeks.
I'll probably only add one pot call this year so I wanna pick a good one that will see the field. Hunting at least 3 states take up all the call Funds

buzzardroost

I don't see how it can get much better than the original metal mouth. Looking forward to playing the new one next Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vt35mag

Well, guess I couldn't wait anymore because I pulled the trigger on the MM2... And the ebony/walnut box.

southern_leo

Quote from: buzzardroost on February 10, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
I don't see how it can get much better than the original metal mouth. Looking forward to playing the new one next Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a screen shot from his face book on the difference

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk