OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I want to hear some CODY soundfiles

Started by BottomLand54, February 07, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

I know this may be wrong area to post but this is where all the talk is on the CODY calls, I want some folks who have these calls to run them and post their sound files on here. List your call, and play the call. Trying to decide if I want to spend the money.

Thanks,
Dusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

No takers yet?   I'd like to hear a sound file or two myself.   Got my curiosity up too.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

davisd9

Love to hear it myself!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Greg Massey

Come on guy's i want to hear couple sound files myself...

BottomLand54

They must not play 200.00 worth turkey or they might make the speaker gobble lol.

Deast1988

I have a holei box by Cody it's cherry, sounds decent but it's clunky dense wood bulky and curved lid doesn't work in my vest so I leave it at home never tried any of the slates but that box I do not care Fior.

fallhnt

Why not have Cody send you a call file ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Chad Snyder

I'll try to post one when I get back from camp.  How are you guys making them?   Does video attach just like a photo on here ??

MK M GOBL

I have no idea how to do this... I have a hard time getting my pictures on here right LOL

MK M GOBL

BottomLand54

Record a video on your phone the attach it or pm me and I will give you my cell number to send a voice text too. Bill at Cody calls didn't have much time to even talk on the phone and he prefers to do everything on the phone
Not internet. I can call him back and ask him to send some
I just figured with all these guys raving over them they would want us to hear them.

1iagobblergetter

You'd think the guy who is selling them would play one and seal the deal. It's like a car dealer wanting you to buy a car without asking if you want to go for a test drive...I usually just head over to the lot across the street,but that's me....

Greg Massey

I just want to hear a sound file....please......... :turkey2:

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 08, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
I just want to hear a sound file....please......... :turkey2:
Ya..I did also..It didnt have to be fancy...T.J. (MDTOM84) buy one of these so we can hear it... Lol...

Fieldturkey

The internet isn't capable of handling a Cody sound file