OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

satchel

Started by tnanh, February 06, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnanh

Got my satchel from Glenda Green today. Great looking satchel. Much more well made than my Tom Teaser one. Appears to have more room and I think I will be very happy with it. Can probably find a use for it during deer season also. With all the pockets and the dividers it could be versatile enough for anything. Probably would suffice as a squirrel hunting satchel to carry squirrels in. Is very similar to some I have seen but it may not do well with the blood. Not sure. Very good job Ms. Glenda. Mine is numbered # 93 so she has plenty of practice making them for sure.

Greg Massey

I have satchel number 5 and i really like the craftsmanship...looking forward to carrying it this spring... Go to the Misc Classified look at Anobody post and get you one of his Turkey tote, you want be disappointed in his craftsmanship either and he has different colors and has a reasonable price... He makes sling's and belt's all from paracord...

tnanh

I already ordered a sling and belt from him last week. He finished them this past weekend and they are in the mail. The dark brown and green ones he posted the picture of are mine.

Greg Massey

Quote from: tnanh on February 06, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
I already ordered a sling and belt from him last week. He finished them this past weekend and they are in the mail. The dark brown and green ones he posted the picture of are mine.
I have a sling coming from him also it's walnut and black , it has the saddle on it for a shotgun without swivels.. it's the one on last page 5, it's made out of all paracord...he put mine in the mail today...

Glenda Green

Thank you for the kind words #93. I take great pride in every stitch that goes into those satchels or anything else I make. Taking a little break from sewing them this week. Doc appointment Thursday to get shots in my hands....hoping to get some relief.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

tnanh

Sorry to hear about your hands. You have been blessed with a great talent so hopefully the shots and some rest will help you. I have a Tom Teasers satchel and it can't hold a candle to the one you made for me. Will say a prayer for you to get better so you feel like using the talent HE blessed you with.