turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone live near Tupelo, MS?

Started by mozart_hunter, February 02, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mozart_hunter

Hunters Haven has 4 boxes of tss 9.5 shot for 28 gauge but they won't ship. They are $35.99 a box. If someone wants to swing by and get 2 boxes and ship them too me I will paypal you $100 and you can keep the profit. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Greg Massey

Contact the chapter NWTF president in the Tupelo Miss area i bet he will help you out ...and save you money ..

BottomLand54

I say wait 2 weeks and order you some and save the 28.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mozart_hunter

I'm worried they will be backordered after they get back from the convention when they sell a ton out there. Also I wouldn't lose $28 you have to take shipping and tax out of that as well.

mozart_hunter

Greg Massey

Quote from: mozart_hunter on February 04, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
still looking
Did you try what i told you to do about contacting the NWTF chapter in that county ... Miss has a huge bunch of chapter's. The president's of these chapters have phone numbers and email address.. Just go to the NWTF site on line...

mozart_hunter

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 04, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
still looking
Did you try what i told you to do about contacting the NWTF chapter in that county ... Miss has a huge bunch of chapter's. The president's of these chapters have phone numbers and email address.. Just go to the NWTF site on line...

yeah didn't get a response

Greg Massey

Quote from: mozart_hunter on February 04, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on February 04, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
still looking

yeah didn't get a response
Well i hate to say this ...BUT you make be out of luck...

BottomLand54

Hey man check out apex Facebook and scroll down they show a bunch new recent dealers. Find those dealers names and state and city google them then call them and get you some. Apex is growing big time.

mozart_hunter

I saw that I've called them all. Hunters Haven in Tupelo is the only place that has any and they don't ship.
Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 04, 2018, 09:03:27 PM
Hey man check out apex Facebook and scroll down they show a bunch new recent dealers. Find those dealers names and state and city google them then call them and get you some. Apex is growing big time.

BottomLand54

I'm sorry my friend I don't know what to tell you. Just got to wait u til 2 more weeks and hopefully you can get some. Email Jason at apex. Call apex. Find someone on here who lives near you. Post an add in the general forum anyone loading 28 gauge shells? Anyone have any 28 gauge turkey loads they want to sale? It does t have to be tss there are allot of lead loads that work great  I don't know about for a 28 gauge.

jbennett

I live about 20 minutes from tupelo. If you still need them I will help you. Pm me your contact info.

TallTimberGabriel

I'll be in Tupelo next week. Let me know if you still need some help.

BottomLand54

Y'all might want to pm him he evidently wasn't in dire need of em.