OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many trappers do we have out here on the forum?

Started by Spring Fever, January 31, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

Fellors I say trap all the coins, skunks, possums, coyotes, foxes, and bob cats you can. And if you run out of land to trap on pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadly

Quote from: Farmboy27 on January 31, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
You know it's weird. I have some real good friends who are diehard trappers and  I've done some myself over the years. But for some reason I still hate to see pictures of animals in traps!
I agree.  I'm thankful for the trappers as they are needed but looking at the animals in traps is not for me.  I'm not sure what the difference is but so many around me hunt coyotes with hounds and I have no issues what so ever.  Something about a trapped animal is hard to look at.  With that said good job keep up the good work. 

wvmntnhick

Trapped pretty hard for a couple years. Did well on foxes as that's mainly all I targeted. Hadn't set for a few years due to lack of time. Set some this year and the landowner checks them daily. Had set mainly for coyotes but good grief ya can't keep the coons out of them long enough to catch a k9. Not much can be done about it and I'm sure he's going to have a much better turkey yield this year but would still like to catch some yotes on his place. Couple weeks left yet tho so who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

I am a trapper. It was one of the first things my dad would let me tag along with him and enjoy it very much I just wish I had more time this year I didn't catch very many raccoons