turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strut Zone Game Calls

Started by Footballer, January 31, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

I picked up my first call from Daddy Rat (Strut Zone Game Calls). I checked out his Facebook page and couldn't believe he had a stoned aluminum in padauk pot for $40 shipped. I contacted him and he threw in a one-piece Black locust striker and two-piece dymondwood striker with the call. If there's a better deal out there I sure haven't found it!

The call arrived today and I've been very impressed with it. The call is a flat out screamer. There isn't much difference between this call and my Dawkins plastic stoned aluminum. I'm a fan of his strikers as well- especially the dymondwood striker.

His customer service was excellent. He accepts PayPal and shipped the call fast. Great guy to deal with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishr64

Nice looking call for sure. The sound files I've heard of his calls have sounded good too.  :icon_thumright:

southern_leo

Wow that is a good deal. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

I'd love to hear a sound file of that...Saying a call is as good as the Dawkins plastic,well that's saying a lot cause that's in MY top 4 carry

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 31, 2018, 08:49:48 PM
I'd love to hear a sound file of that...Saying a call is as good as the Dawkins plastic,well that's saying a lot cause that's in MY top 4 carry

I heard it today it's right there.
Awesome call for the money.

Daddy rat

Quote from: Footballer on January 31, 2018, 08:06:03 PM
I picked up my first call from Daddy Rat (Strut Zone Game Calls). I checked out his Facebook page and couldn't believe he had a stoned aluminum in padauk pot for $40 shipped. I contacted him and he threw in a one-piece Black locust striker and two-piece dymondwood striker with the call. If there's a better deal out there I sure haven't found it!

The call arrived today and I've been very impressed with it. The call is a flat out screamer. There isn't much difference between this call and my Dawkins plastic stoned aluminum. I'm a fan of his strikers as well- especially the dymondwood striker.

His customer service was excellent. He accepts PayPal and shipped the call fast. Great guy to deal with!

Thanks for kind words Footballer and hope its death to many turkeys! TJ watching glue dry on yours and will ship it this afternoon or 1st thing in morning ...

Chris O

Daddy Rat makes some very good calls and I think his pots keep on getting better looking, very nice work and a great guy to deal with congrats on your new call

buzzardroost

I've been looking for a good aluminum

WV Ridge Reaper

Just wanted to drop in and say I had Paul make me a stoned aluminum in a walnut pot and it's a great call especially for what he charges

sbbow

I got 2 on order from Paul ceramic an stoned aluminum. Looking forward to these 2 calls after hearing the sound files.

shatcher

Got a glass and a slate last week.  Paul is excellent to deal with.

chbarnha

I may have to get me one of these. Do you do ceramic as well?

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Daddy rat

I make both in Padauk Pots... Will be bout 7 to 10 days before I can get them made but will put you down on list...$40 tyd

chbarnha

sounds good! really cant wait to try a ceramic

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field