turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

11-87 Greenleaf on Gunbroker

Started by Deputy 14, January 30, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

As much as I hate to sell this thing I've got to acquire some funds for an upcoming lease. Here's the link to the gunbroker listing. Before anyone spazzes out I'm not using the forum to sell a gun, just giving the guys here a heads up, it's been cleared by OG.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/743408488

aaron

You will get good money for it.  Looks great.  I'll be watching, but I imagine it will go beyond what I'm willing to pay for a remington

1iagobblergetter

Looks nice. It will be fun seeing what it goes for. I would bet it will fetch aplenty...

Deputy 14

BottomLand54

What year were those guns made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deputy 14

yelpy

Very nice Rem!! Looks like you took care of it.

Deputy 14

It's a nice one Yelpy, hate to see it go.

17hornethunter

Why not just get a new versamax or m2? I like older guns like the next guy but this one escapes reasoning to me.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Turkz39

nice,  but why do they bring so much money?

low2497

Quote from: Turkz39 on January 31, 2018, 10:57:44 PM
nice,  but why do they bring so much money?

They no longer make this camo and when they did offer it as an option, it wasn't for very long. So there aren't too many of these around

BottomLand54

Lol wander how many have bought a 11-87 and had that camo dip done and sold em for twice as much

LaLongbeard

Quote from: BottomLand54 on February 01, 2018, 07:17:44 PM
Lol wander how many have bought a 11-87 and had that camo dip done and sold em for twice as much

No one offers the Greenleaf camo dip and never have Remington factory was the only place to get it. You can get the original Bottomland dip at a few places but no Greenleaf
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

TANK

I'm watching this 11-87, and have a question for ya...why did you have to touch up the spots on the receiver? Did you have a side saddle scope mount on it or something similar?