News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First new Nomad vest I've seen...

Started by Grey Owl, January 30, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Owl

tha bugman

Wow now thats a lot of pockets!  Looks like the seat cushion is small.  Am I correct?

Grey Owl

17hornethunter

Looks nice! Looks pretty similar to the new ol tom

buzzardroost

I will have one if they fit well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger

Nomad is going to do very well with this product, highest quality vest since the Limbhanger.  For people to spend $250 for a Limbhanger or $600 for a Dixon, this vest will have a huge piece of the market at their price point.  And when cowboys feel the stitching and nylon on this thing...
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Grey Owl

$129.99 and it seems very well put together. The only thing I even question is the quality of the zippers on the pockets. I'll probably buy another just save because we all know as soon as a company finds out they've made a great product they'll discontinue it. Lol.

Ranger

Don't worry about the zippers, same manufacturer makes the zippers for Osprey packs and also Helly Hansen I believe.  Real quality throughout
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

1iagobblergetter

Looks like the front is set up like the old Dixon vest. If it is I'm in the market for one...

17hornethunter

Grey owl, could you post a bunch of pictures of the pocket layout ? I'd appreciate it!

Coop1082

Anyone know when these are going to be available online?
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Stumpy225

Straps look a lil thin but they got my $$$$$ soon as they come out

Grey Owl

Grey Owl

mozart_hunter

Where did you find one? I'm not seeing it on their website.