When you have to “go”

Started by 17hornethunter, January 28, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Dang, you guys make things complicated.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

FullChoke

Quote from: HFultzjr on January 29, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
The times I don't have any I find a nice round stick and clean it out using several patches like I clean my guns.

Hoppe's 9 stings a little.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

NCbowjunkie

Here's a true story that happened to me, oops got to go, back in a little while

HFultzjr

Quote from: FullChoke on January 29, 2018, 02:26:33 PM
Quote from: HFultzjr on January 29, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
The times I don't have any I find a nice round stick and clean it out using several patches like I clean my guns.

Hoppe's 9 stings a little.

Not too bad as long as you keep it away from the dingle berrries..............LOL!
:character0029:

Yoder409

Quote from: Gamblinman on January 29, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
The organized turkey hunter will manage his diet and awake early enough each morning to relieve himself before the hunts begins, eliminating the need to be afield when the moment arises.

True.

But even our brilliant forefathers realized that the Constitution occasionally needed an amendment.  I always hit the woods in as ship (yes........ ship) shape as I can.  But dude................if and when a feller's lower GI tract decides it is gonna play an encore, it's something that oft can NOT be stopped.  Many times I have recited a particular portion of Cheech & Chong's "Up In Smoke" while doing the fast penguin walk in search of a grippin' tree...........

I carry a nice, tidy little flat pack of multi-surface wipes at all times.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

LaLongbeard

The organized turkey hunter will manage his diet and awake early enough each morning to relieve himself before the hunts begins, eliminating the need to be afield when the moment arises.
One of the many things I learned in the military sometimes you cannot stop what your doing to take a bathroom break lol. On a side note this same "skill" has helped me NEVER have to use a porta Jon on construction jobs lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

BottomLand54

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 29, 2018, 08:46:19 PM
One of the many things I learned in the military sometimes you cannot stop what your doing to take a bathroom break lol. On a side note this same "skill" has helped me NEVER have to use a porta Jon on construction jobs lol.

Lol warmth on a cold morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 29, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

True.

But even our brilliant forefathers realized that the Constitution occasionally needed an amendment.  I always hit the woods in as ship (yes........ ship) shape as I can.  But dude................if and when a feller's lower GI tract decides it is gonna play an encore, it's something that oft can NOT be stopped.  Many times I have recited a particular portion of Cheech & Chong's "Up In Smoke" while doing the fast penguin walk in search of a grippin' tree...........

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

DrDirtNap

Something about that big cup of coffee and that long drove in the truck makes it happen as soon as I get into the woods.

Yoder409

Quote from: tha bugman on January 30, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on January 29, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

True.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I reckon SOMEBODY knows his Cheech & Chong movies.............
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

NCbowjunkie

True.

[/quote]

Yoder explain the grippin tree part    I have always looked for a good down tree with a fork in the limbs
:TooFunny:

Yoder409

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on January 30, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
Yoder explain the grippin tree part    I have always looked for a good down tree with a fork in the limbs

A grippin' tree.....................

A tree.  Usually about 3-4 inches in diameter at the grippin' point.  Ideally located on somewhat of a grade.

Directions for use:  Find a suitable grippin' tree as generally described above.  (Please note that under extreme lower GI distress, the parameters for "suitable" can and probably will be lowered considerably and probably in a frantic rush)  Situate yourself on the downslope side of the grippin' tree, facing the tree.  Drop trow.  In the case of bib overalls, insure you have pulled the suspenders well forward between your feet.  Probably best to remove any coat, as well.  Assume the position while simultaneously engaging the grippin' tree firmly with both hands.  Grip it and rip it.  A properly chosen grippin' tree will insure sufficient trajectory of jettisoned materials so as to not have any of the mentioned materials land on your britches or boot heels.  But rather well downhill of your squat position.   

Simple.
PA elitist since 1979

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 30, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
Quote from: NCbowjunkie on January 30, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

A grippin' tree.....................

A tree.  Usually about 3-4 inches in diameter at the grippin' point.  Ideally located on somewhat of a grade.

Directions for use:  Find a suitable grippin' tree as generally described above.  (Please note that under extreme lower GI distress, the parameters for "suitable" can and probably will be lowered considerably and probably in a frantic rush)  Situate yourself on the downslope side of the grippin' tree, facing the tree.  Drop trow.  In the case of bib overalls, insure you have pulled the suspenders well forward between your feet.  Probably best to remove any coat, as well.  Assume the position while simultaneously engaging the grippin' tree firmly with both hands.  Grip it and rip it.  A properly chosen grippin' tree will insure sufficient trajectory of jettisoned materials so as to not have any of the mentioned materials land on your britches or boot heels.  But rather well downhill of your squat position.   

Simple.
Wow season needs to get here quick....Lol....and not to try out the gripping tree method.... :TooFunny:

CtRider

He's got it down pat - been there myself. The downhill grade it key

BottomLand54

I thought them were deer rubs and coyote poop piles behind them...... man I'm glad someone finally explained.