OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Franchi Affinity 3 Turkey Gun

Started by BottomLand54, January 27, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

Ok guys, I finally got my Franchi Affinity 3 20 gauge, 26" Barrel, mossy oak bottomland.

The franchi 3 comes with 3 factory benelli Mobil chokes, and comes already drilled and tapped.

I have installed a sumtoy Mount
Burris ffiii
And sumtoy 562.5 choke

I plan on shooting apex 3" 1 5/8oz 9's

When I get a chance I will post some pattern pics.

Till then here is pic of Gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

One nice looking 20 gauge... i know your going to enjoy this 20 gauge ...

BottomLand54

Thanks Greg

Spurs Up

Love mine.  But...honestly it shoots too tight using 1.625 oz of TSS through a Carlson .575.  If your .562 is any tighter, aim small. Real small..

BottomLand54

Quote from: Spurs Up on January 27, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
Love mine.  But...honestly it shoots too tight using 1.625 oz of TSS through a Carlson .575.  If your .562 is any tighter, aim small. Real small..
Yeah I will have to see what I got when I shoot it. I appreciate your feedback.

dayna105

Congrats on the new gun. Know you been wanting that for a while.  Nice looking set-up.

BottomLand54

Quote from: dayna105 on January 28, 2018, 01:19:09 PM
Congrats on the new gun. Know you been wanting that for a while.  Nice looking set-up.
Yeah man took awhile to find one in bottomland lol.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BottomLand54

Thanks fellors

RemingtonRules

Good looking setup. I am looking for a similar setup.  Which chokes are compatible with the Franchi?

BottomLand54

Franchi takes the benelli Mobil chokes

BottomLand54

Sumtoy is what I have also want to try an Indian creek .562 but havnt shot the gun yet to know what it does with the sumtoy. The franchi that is not a ln affinity 3 does not come drilled and tapped so if you want optics the 3 is the way to go.

owlhoot

TKE921

Nice looking gun!  That bottomland blends in way better than I ever thought it would.  I got a bottomland Affinity last year for a great deal @ Cabelas....now I know why.  I just shipped mine off to Sumtoy to get his mount installed and a 570 choke.  I usually end up with birds really close (all but 1 of the last 6 were inside of 25 yards so I may even open that up to a 580).