Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Midwest Turkey Call Supply catalog arrived today!

Started by idgobble, January 23, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idgobble

Some of my favorite reading! I'll be checking it out tonite to see if there's anything new.  There probably will be.  I think they do a great job and have been doing a great job for a long time.

dirt road ninja

3bailey3

I love it when mine comes in but I haven't received mine me!

doublespurs21

I just received mine the other day also.. a lot of awesome pot calls in there,,,,,,,,,,,

NCbowjunkie

This year I have a crow call and trumpet in the catalog

Tennessee Lead

Mine should be here any day with a Gibson Crow and Owl in tow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

I had dinner with George and Denise a couple weeks ago.  I was lucky enough to get my copies then. I'm really impressed with the mouth calls on page 60.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Chris O

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 24, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
I had dinner with George and Denise a couple weeks ago.  I was lucky enough to get my copies then. I'm really impressed with the mouth calls on page 60.
I was kind of disappointed on page 60 there weren't any pot calls on there.Lucky for me I got a HighStandard crystal a few weeks ago. It's a awesome call and I am very impressed with it. I know where I can get another one anyway thanks for a great call

Gooserbat

Quote from: Chris O on January 24, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
I was kind of disappointed on page 60 there weren't any pot calls on there.Lucky for me I got a HighStandard crystal a few weeks ago. It's a awesome call and I am very impressed with it. I know where I can get another one anyway thanks for a great call
Glad to hear it.  Yes the High Standard is a excellent call.  Been playing with a cherry/slate of the same design...It's just not ready
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

buzzardroost

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 24, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Glad to hear it.  Yes the High Standard is a excellent call.  Been playing with a cherry/slate of the same design...It's just not ready
Think you'll have it ready for the convention? I killed like 5 gobblers last year with the gooserbat high standard crystal that I won on here.

Gooserbat

Quote from: buzzardroost on January 24, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
Quote from: Gooserbat on January 24, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Think you'll have it ready for the convention? I killed like 5 gobblers last year with the gooserbat high standard crystal that I won on here.

Honestly I doubt it.  I'm exploring different wood options besides cherry.  I may have a prototype or two on the table...

Never ment to hijack the thread.  Carry on.
NWTF Booth 1623