OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Black & White Looker!!

Started by culpeper, April 15, 2011, 06:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

This is some super tiger maple with figured walnut lid over a solid walnut box set in a matching curly maple base.  This call has a softer tone, not a lot of rasp, but very smooth with a clear break.  At first I wasn't too excited about the sound, but after a test run this am I had 2 gobblers who just wouldn't stop gobbling every time I threw it at them, (I take every one of the calls I build out to the field first just to be sure they talk the talk!)...I'm thinking now I might put her in the vest for opening day in a couple weeks...nah, this call is looking for a home.  Send me a PM if interested.   Thanks for looking--Scott

cleanslate

You, sir, do some amazing work. Beautiful looking (and sounding, I'm sure) box there.  :icon_thumright:

Horner

Man that baby is freaking AWESOME!!!!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

pappy

that is one sweet caller,I love the contrast....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Snoody Bastid

Wow, that's some crazy flame going on there. Stunning..

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

cannonball

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

a-j calls

Sure is a beauty...well done Scott

bowhunter84

Quote from: cleanslate on April 15, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
You, sir, do some amazing work. Beautiful looking (and sounding, I'm sure) box there.  :icon_thumright:
:agreed: :icon_thumright:

chatterbox

Great looking caller1 I love the look of that one! :you_rock:

TarheelTurk

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

savduck

Georgia Boy

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!