turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ya'll keep the guys in your prayers

Started by CASH, April 15, 2011, 05:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A tornado has hit near where Hardcore and Flydown live.  I can't get ahold of them right now so don't know what's going on.  Just talked to T-town, he lives near them.  He's fine.  Keep em in your thoughts and prayers.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

Just heard from flydown.  All are fine now.  Tornado just missed Hardcore's place.  They still have a couple more supercells around the area.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy

BOFF

Glad to know they are ok.

Believe me, I've been praying. Them things scare me.

God Bless,
David B.

harvester

Glad everybody is OK. That is some scary stuff, prayers sent.

surehuntsalot

we just got through getting the crap beat out of us over her in Ms.
you boys in Ala. keep your heads down through the night and be safe
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

LX_Trkyhntr

Prayers sent for all of you guys in the south that are dealing with these storms! :jesus-cross:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

redarrow

Quote from: CASH on April 15, 2011, 05:17:55 PM
Just heard from flydown.  All are fine now.  Tornado just missed Hardcore's place.  They still have a couple more supercells around the area.
WOW !!!!!   Hows that for God answering prayers in a hurry.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Glad they're OK.

HARDCORE

We lost power about 10 mins before the twister came through, so I powered up the weather radio & Sat. phone. 

Had the kids in the storm room and planning for the worst but thankfully the storm passed just North of us, The tornado touched down about a quarter mile away.

My Mom & Dad live a couple miles from us and sustained some damage but the neighborhoods between us didn't fare so well, lots of trees on houses, roofs torn off, and power lines down all over the place.

We were lucky this time, thanks for thinking about us guys.

I owe you one CASH, thanks for keeping us updated on the storm when we were out of power.

HC

CSAW

njdevilsb

Glad to hear you guys made it through ok.

bowhunter84

we made it through it hear in alabaster. hope everyone is ok :cross2:

CASH

Quote from: Hardcore on April 15, 2011, 10:32:45 PM

I owe you one CASH, thanks for keeping us updated on the storm when we were out of power.

HC

Nah.  Just taking care of family

chatterbox

Glad you guys are ok! Wow them things are scary!
Prayers of gratitude have been sent!