only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

JUST SAYIN'

Started by Will, August 16, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

And I sure as hell cant stand to see the turmoil caused by so few effect so many. I find it amazing how we all on this forum come from different walks of life and experiences in this country and yet we're all brought together because of our passion for turkey hunting!

CMBOSTC

We, as in the people of the United States, need to focus on being Americans. We have to stop allowing individuals or groups with ulterior motives distract us and divide us.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

God Bless the United States!

Greg Massey

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on August 16, 2017, 07:33:01 AM
We, as in the people of the United States, need to focus on being Americans. We have to stop allowing individuals or groups with ulterior motives distract us and divide us.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

God Bless the United States!

X2  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

howl

The best solutions to most of our worldly problems are to turn off the news and fire the politicians.

tha bugman

I hardly watched the news in going on 3 years now.  Colossal waste of time IMO.  Friends will come up to me and say.."Doc what do you think about this or that? and I'm like....I have no idea what you are talking about."

daddyduke

God bless America and all those who serve to protect us !!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

owlhoot

Quote from: tha bugman on August 16, 2017, 03:06:21 PM
I hardly watched the news in going on 3 years now.  Colossal waste of time IMO.  Friends will come up to me and say.."Doc what do you think about this or that? and I'm like....I have no idea what you are talking about."
Keeps the ole blood pressure down that way too.

KentuckyHeadhunter

The ones who desensitized everything seem to be the sensitive ones.  Think about it. 

It's ok to be a "man" and go into a women's restroom now but how dare you have a statue of a Confederate soldier in a cemetary.  People have lost their grip on reality.  The news feeds their addictions.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Farmboy27

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on August 16, 2017, 08:24:30 PM
The ones who desensitized everything seem to be the sensitive ones.  Think about it. 

It's ok to be a "man" and go into a women's restroom now but how dare you have a statue of a Confederate soldier in a cemetary.  People have lost their grip on reality.  The news feeds their addictions.
Amen!!  I'm a yankee from Pennsylvania. But I am absolutely appalled by the cries to take down the confederate statues. The statues have been standing for years, the war has been over for over 150 years.  It's stands for heritage, not hate. Never mind the fact that slavery was not even the driving reason for the civil war. The uneducated people of this country continue to follow the bias media like lambs to the slaughter. Really sad.

falltoms

Quote from: Farmboy27 on August 16, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

Amen!!  I'm a yankee from Pennsylvania. But I am absolutely appalled by the cries to take down the confederate statues. The statues have been standing for years, the war has been over for over 150 years.  It's stands for heritage, not hate. Never mind the fact that slavery was not even the driving reason for the civil war. The uneducated people of this country continue to follow the bias media like lambs to the slaughter. Really sad.
X2

mgm1955

Quote from: howl on August 16, 2017, 12:55:28 PM
The best solutions to most of our worldly problems are to turn off the news and fire the politicians.
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Farmboy27 on August 16, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

Never mind the fact that slavery was not even the driving reason for the civil war. The uneducated people of this country continue to follow the bias media like lambs to the slaughter. Really sad.
Well said. My Great great grandfather was a Confederate Calvary soldier and he never owned a plantation or a slave. Most of the soldiers that fought and died were not slave owners and were fighting for there rights. It's  unbelievable how many people in America know nothing of our History. And no one ever has an answer for the George Washington slave ownership or the fact that there were more slaves for a longer period of time under the American flag.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

GobbleNut

Quote from: Will on August 16, 2017, 06:11:42 AM
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

And I sure as hell cant stand to see the turmoil caused by so few effect so many. I find it amazing how we all on this forum come from different walks of life and experiences in this country and yet we're all brought together because of our passion for turkey hunting!

It appears some may have missed the point of Wills post.... :-X :-X :-X :-X
(Hint: We are all not here because we share the same political beliefs)