OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Monster Crappies watch out....

Started by pappy, August 12, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

#2 Fillet knife made from a cross cut saw. 12-1/2" long with 8-3/4" of cutting edge. Moose antler scales with green dyed stabilized box elder with spalting. 1/8" brass pins this knife is super super sharp and lighte as a feather, making the sheath out of American Buffalo leather....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

mossyhorn2

Those are great looking filet knives!! Good work Pappy!

Farmboy27

Yet another work of art!!  Very nice.

mgm1955

crow

sweet looking knife, great craftsmanship.

I like to use them for a lot of chores besides fish, they are a handy knife for cutting up deer, boneing out turkeys, they work great for skinning peaches.

Chris O

Gawhitaker

owlhoot

Yes very nice pappy and some big ole slabs would be nice too!

pappy

thanks everyone for the kind words. I am sitting here thinking about the sheath and thinking about doing it with the buffalo leather and seed bead it like a Native American style with a fish jumping up out of the water???
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Greg Massey

No fish has a chance with those knives ...really nice ....

ncwoodsman

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

wvmntnhick

That knife reminds me very much of he Uncle Henry fillet knives of yesteryear. Been looking to find one from before the Taylor Cutlery buyout. They're getting harder to find these days though. Nice looking knife Pappy.

Gold Spur

Awesome set of knives, they should get the job done easily.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gentry

Man those are NICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk