turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi 2018

Started by M Sharpe, August 11, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencop01

Where is it going to be this year? I hope closer to the NorthEast. I heard a rumor Turkey Trot Acres?
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

ol bob

Unicoi Ga. as long as Mark and Russell are putting in on I don't think it will ever move. You just can't have the Unicoi show anywhere else the NWTF tried and you see how good that worked out for them.

crow

Quote from: greencop01 on August 13, 2017, 10:04:31 AM
Where is it going to be this year? I hope closer to the NorthEast. I heard a rumor Turkey Trot Acres?

the show at Turkey Trot is in a couple of weeks, I believe August 25th, it's on their website

M Sharpe

Mr. Bob's right. You can't have the Unicoi custom call makers show anywhere but Unicoi. Hope Turkey trot has a good show.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

sixbird

Quote from: West Augusta on August 13, 2017, 07:29:44 AM
The discussion last year was worth the trip.  Let alone the call sale.

What he said!   ;D

NCbowjunkie

Mr. Darrell Gibson with  crow calls and open reed hooters would be great.

ncwoodsman

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on August 14, 2017, 01:49:21 PM
Mr. Darrell Gibson with  crow calls and open reed hooters would be great.

x2

M Sharpe

Hopefully Darrell and Daryal will be there; but, I don't think one man constitutes a round table discussion. Maybe a seminar.

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

NCbowjunkie

Yes , we will be there, I just wished I had been aware of the show years ago, I can assure you I'm not a Johnny come lately.i will in attendance as long as I will be able.