Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Anything Blue Mahoe and Anything from Schaffer.

Started by HookedonHooks, June 29, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

I'm in the market for quite a bit right now, looking for anything from Schaffer, any surface. I'm also looking for any Crystal calls in Blue Mahoe wood.

Coop1082

For a Mahoe, if you can't find anything here check out Derrick Stuckey at obsessioncustomcalls on eBay. I run his strikers exclusively and he's one heck of a striker maker, but he does pots as well. Seen some mention around here for his pots and all has been very positive. He has a blue mahoe crystal up for 65.00 right now.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

HookedonHooks

Thanks for the heads up Coop, I actually spotted those calls earlier today am in the process of getting the 09517 that's listed from him and having him likely make a Crystal/alum out of the real purplish blank he's still got.

Coop1082

Get you a Macassar Ebony striker from him as well and thank me later! Lol
CRUSADERS

[/img]

beardhunter87

Ya he made me a Crystal Aluminum Maho that was sweeeeet. a lucky guy on here I sold it to when I purchased a few trumpets and boxes :/ Jimmy's Mahoe is hands down the best in my opinion but Stuckey's was great sounding also! His Maho over Glass in my opinion has that crisper sound and I love aluminum but on Stuckey, go with Mahoe Crystal/Glass

dixiemagnum80

I pretty much quit trying to buy stuff on the classified adds cause I couldn't check it often enough to buy anything. I called Jimmy last week. He's making a run of pots right now and told me my calls would be ready in 4 weeks or less. That was way better than trying to beat someone to the punch on here, not to mention the great conversation I got to have with him.....You might just give him a call

BABS9

Gotta love Jimmy's Blue Mahoe Crystal. One of my favorites. Figured I'd show mine off.I sent him a feather from a bird I shot couple years ago and he put it in as well. Nice personal touch. Give Jimmy a call!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

pauld

Trying to get some dry Mahoe in now. All my stock is still green and have several orders waiting on it.

Fieldturkey

Paul I want a mahoe glass when you get some ready!

HookedonHooks

HookedonHooks

Quote from: pauld on June 30, 2017, 06:26:16 PM
Trying to get some dry Mahoe in now. All my stock is still green and have several orders waiting on it.
[/quote
Yes sir! I'm on the list already, can't wait to see what your gonna be able to come up with in the Mahoe... Get me a few pics of those blanks in the Burls we discussed when you get a chance.... No rush, obviously.