Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looks like ol Bill Busbice done got caught poaching.

Started by Happy, June 26, 2017, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Never even heard of this guy until this thread.....
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Double B

Think I may just shoot my Halo rangefinder after all this malarkey.    I fight that cheap thing every year......not much range, eats batteries........pull!!!!!!!   :smiley-char092:
Followed by buzzards

sixbird

Quote from: fallhnt on June 28, 2017, 06:26:43 AM
Nothing I own...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure but I think his company is a subsidiary of Plano...

sixbird

Distributors
Company Overview of Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc.
Snapshot
People

Overview
Board Members
Committees
Key Executives for Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc.
Name   Board Relationships   Title   Age
Tom Hurt    No Relationships   Chief Executive Officer and President    --
Jesse Simpkins    No Relationships   Vice President of Sales   --
Pete Angle    No Relationships   Vice President of Marketing   --
Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc. Board Members*
Name   Board Relationships   Primary Company   Age
There is no Board Members data available.
Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc. Executive Committees*
Committee Name   Chairperson   Board Relationships   Members
There is no committee data available.
*Data is at least as current as the most recent Definitive Proxy.
Request Profile UpdateRequest Profile Update

Capiq Partnership

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.
Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.
Company Lookup
CEO COMPENSATION IN THIS INDUSTRY
       Industry Range
Salary      
Bonus      
Total Short Term Compensation      
Total Value of Options      
9.9M
Compensation as of Fiscal Year
Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc. CEO Compensation
Industry Average

SteelerFan

https://www.bowhunting.com/blog/2017/06/28/outdoor-edge-cuts-busbice/

Outdoor Edge Cuts Busbice
Jun 28, 2017 by Bow Staff Leave a Comment

The outdoor industry is responding in a big way to the recent sentencing of Bill Busbice for game violations in Wyoming. If you missed it, read the story HERE.
Outdoor Edge has been among the first to make bold statements against such actions. Hats off to Outdoor Edge for their stand.

David Bloch, owner of Outdoor Edge, the company that produces quality knives and tools for all outdoor activities, announced today that the company has severed all sponsorships with Bill Busbice and the show "Wild Game Nation" in light of Busbice's recent conviction and sentencing for game violations. "Since our founding, nearly three decades ago, Outdoor Edge has been a strong advocate of ethical and legal hunting and fishing," said Bloch. "We do not condone or support any deviation from these founding beliefs, and for this reason, we have decided to end all sponsorships related to Bill Busbice."

Outdoor Edge sponsored "Wild Game Nation" for the previous three and a half years. Although all ties to the show have been severed, future airings of the show may still show Outdoor Edge as a sponsor.

Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Denver, Outdoor Edge is a leading designer and manufacturer of knives and tools. Today, Outdoor Edge continues to innovate and develop state-of-the-art products, not only for outdoor enthusiasts, Outdoor Edge also creates everyday carry tools for survivalists, handymen and others who require the very best knives available for their leisure and work needs.
The company prides itself in offering a variety of products that undergo extensive field-testing in harsh, rugged environments resulting in durable, long-lasting products that come with a lifetime guarantee.   www.outdooredge.com.

paboxcall

Quote from: M Sharpe on June 28, 2017, 08:20:59 AM
Never even heard of this guy until this thread.....

Me either, and its a disgusting story. I almost never watch outdoor channels anymore, this just reinforces that for me.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: fallhnt on June 28, 2017, 06:08:31 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on June 27, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 27, 2017, 02:41:00 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on June 27, 2017, 12:32:30 AM
Just because he sales products or owns companies does make the product guilty. Who's guilty is Bill Busbice.
I agree,but if people support the clown by buying his products and watching his show we'll never see the clown do a disappearing act.
You need to think also how many people he has employee in his companies, these people didn't kill the Elk....
His employees live in China

YEP, everything they make is stamped. MADE IN CHINA
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

RutnNStrutn

I cancelled my subscriptions to all of the outdoor channels a long time ago. I got sick and tired of the shows about guys like this, and sports stars, entertainers and other celebs hunting on high fence ranches with ridiculous amounts of animals. Those shows have absolutely nothing to do with the type of hunting that 99% of Americans participate in. These unrealistic shows are all about selling their products and making money, not hunting. The amount of these guys and celebs that have been caught hunting illegally disgusts me. I won't support them by paying to watch their shows, or by buying their products.  >:(

Greg Massey

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 28, 2017, 05:41:59 PM
I cancelled my subscriptions to all of the outdoor channels a long time ago. I got sick and tired of the shows about guys like this, and sports stars, entertainers and other celebs hunting on high fence ranches with ridiculous amounts of animals. Those shows have absolutely nothing to do with the type of hunting that 99% of Americans participate in. These unrealistic shows are all about selling their products and making money, not hunting. The amount of these guys and celebs that have been caught hunting illegally disgusts me. I won't support them by paying to watch their shows, or by buying their products.  >:(
I like most all the old Westerns on the outdoor channel on Friday night....

Greg Massey

Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on June 28, 2017, 01:44:34 PM
Quote from: fallhnt on June 28, 2017, 06:08:31 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on June 27, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 27, 2017, 02:41:00 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on June 27, 2017, 12:32:30 AM
Just because he sales products or owns companies does make the product guilty. Who's guilty is Bill Busbice.
I agree,but if people support the clown by buying his products and watching his show we'll never see the clown do a disappearing act.
You need to think also how many people he has employee in his companies, these people didn't kill the Elk....
His employees live in China

YEP, everything they make is stamped. MADE IN CHINA
Ha Ha Ha ... if you look at the camo most all of us wear it's made oversea's also....

stinkpickle

He was on an episode of Turkey Man recently, and he appeared hammered....even drunker than I usually am at work.

Farmboy27

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 28, 2017, 05:41:59 PM
Amen brother!  Same reason I quit watching them years ago. 

willy9889

I doubt it shut him up for more than a minute.......

Willy :character0029:

donjuan

Plano released a statement on Facebook saying they are cutting ties with Wild game.  Wildgame was owned by Plano and Bill Buspice was in charge of it and the TV show.  I think it's important to note that Avian X and the other Plano companies are not owned by Bill Buspice
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room