turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Lonzo striker

Started by Wvgobbler, June 20, 2017, 07:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wvgobbler

Looking for a Lonzo one piece dymondwood striker. If you got one you would part with just let me know. Thanks.

3bailey3

Just a question, I see a lot of guys asking for one piece strikers but all I ever get from call makers is a two piece?

Wvgobbler

You got a good point. Never really thought of that.

Jbird22

Quote from: 3bailey3 on June 20, 2017, 08:47:17 PM
Just a question, I see a lot of guys asking for one piece strikers but all I ever get from call makers is a two piece?
Wendell Rye with LightsOut is the only call maker I've bought from who included a one piece striker (sometimes two strikers) with his calls. Well, there was also the K&H Moonshiner that came with a one piece but it's not a custom call. Other than that, call makers do usually include two piece strikers with their calls. The ones who do turn one piece strikers offer them for an additional fee.

davisd9

David Loftis does one piece strikers with his pots, as does Natural Addiction and Spring Allure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Wvgobbler

Gary Anderson of Daybreak calls also sends a one piece striker with his calls.

Roost 1

Wvgobbler

Found one. Thanks for the other offers fellows. I really appreciate it.